Tuesday 19 April 2011

Time to relax....

Morning........another lovely morning here is Wales and I have been back in my little room having a play so here is a quick card I thought I'd share today.... I need to catch up on all my DT work as I am off on holiday for a week on Sunday, never mind sorting out clothes, ironing and packing haven't thought about it yet!


Papers are for a stack...mmmm.... can't remember which will have to check tonight, 
but I do love the glittery flowers, hehe


Image was a freebie a while back think it's Some Odd Girl?


Butterflies are made with my MS butterfly punch 

Hopeless today with information, lol!

Jo xxx

11 comments:

Unknown said...

O wow how cute, this is so pretty, love the gorgeous papers. .. yes it is Some Odd Girl, he he thought it was one of the images you chose from your win.. I'm sure I saw your name somewhere that you won some of these adorable stamps... Congrats xxx

Gem said...

beautiful card Jo, that flowery paper is lovely :) x

Vicky said...

Super card Jo!...love this cute image and pretty dp's too hun..

enjoy the weather sweetie...!

hugs Vicky xx

Claire said...

Great card Jo, feels really fresh and I love that floral paper, so pretty. Hugs, Claire x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a cutie, always good to know what people have used, lol! Lovely bright colours for a lovely day. Marianne x

Berry said...

This is so cute Jo! Love the papers and image, good luck with all your packing! Hugs Rebekah xx

Jacq said...

Hi Jo,
This is gorgeous! Love the sweet little image, the dp is gorgeous, love the colours, the butterflies, the layout looks fab too. Perfect colouring as always. Have a fab holiday wherever you are going lol.
Hugs Jacqui xxxx

Danni said...

Very cute!

Brenda Brown said...

Great 'quickie' card Jo, love the colours.
Have a wonderful holiday if I don't get to pop over again before you go. Have some good r and r and take care.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Heather said...

Such a cute image, and I adore the colours, looks so summery. Definitely brings a smile to my face :)

Anonymous said...

Another pretty card love these papers too! and love the colours you have used :0)xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...