Monday 11 April 2011

Treat Holder.....

Another Monday is here once a again...it has come around way too quick, where did the weekend go? I have totally lost my urge to craft and play in my little room.....I don't know where my mojo has gone :(

Anyway it's another new challenge over at StampFairy and this week's challenge is...

EASTER BASKET (treat holder)

It doesn't have to be an actual basket but we do want to see a project that can hold all those treat the Easter Bunny is going to be leaving behind.....

I'm so glad as I just not in the creating state of mind but my teamies have made some Spectacular projects they are sharing so don't be afraid to visit their blogs for more details on how they made their sweet treat holders.

have made a little gift pouch and am thinking of adding some mini eggs in it for hubby, so here is my little spring gift pouch with Toby Easter's head as the tag, hehe!


Coloured with promarkers and scallop nestie and a little ribbon to hold together





Love Jo xxx

8 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Totally adorable Jo!

Deanne :)

Lisa Jane said...

ooh so cute Jo and even better if filled with choccies lol
Lisa x

Vicky said...

Just the sweetest hun..I love it!
hugs Vicky xx

Unknown said...

Oh Jo thats lovely, I know what you mean about mojo,not that your lack of it shows here..lol. I just have not had time or inclination to sit & make cards lately, so much going on.
I have blog candy if you are interested. xx

Gerda said...

Adorable hon!! I love pillow boxes and yours is a real cutie!!

Big Hugs, Gerda

pinky said...

Love the papers you used Jo, its really sweet and perfect for a guy too.

Karen Wilson said...

Isn't this adorable!!!

Sharon Basel said...

So sweet Jo! I love little Toby peaking out of this little package!
Hugs,
Sharon :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...