Thursday 1 July 2010

Whimsy Stamp Blog Hop

I'm so happy to be part of Whimsy Stamps Digi Design Team, yay!


Today is a good fun blog hop for July's New Releases!!!!!  Starting over at Whimsy Inspirational Blog.

Here's a peak at July's new releases......


Here's my creations using "Amongst The Stars" Sentiments by Raindrop Echo Designs .  This is something different for me, I have choosen not to use an image, only sentiments and my main focus.  I love these new sentiments and think they make a great focus on a card!







If you'd like to participate in the hop, and you didn't arrive here from the wonderful Vanja's blog, then follow the blog hop order as below, as you don't want to miss these fab new releases!!!! Your Next stop is Lorraine


The hop starts today Thursday July 1st 12 Noon EST and 5pm UK time, and ends on Wednesday the 7th July at 12 noon EST and 5 pm UK time.

Please leave a comment on my post and all our blog hop members along the way....... for your chance of winning 5 whimsy digis of your choice!!! and Two Mystery DT Members will also each be choosing a winner from the comments left on there hop posts! these winners will each win a Whimsy digi image of there choice .The hop will run until 12 noon EST 7th July,when the winner will be announced right here....... and for even more fun......why not take part in the Whimsy Monthly challenge!!!!!

So join in the fun and make sure you visit all the talented ladies blogs!  Please have a look at the wonderful stamps & digi's over at Whimsy Stamps....

Love Jo xxx

33 comments:

Jessie said...

Cool card!

Deb said...

such beautiful cards Jo, so love these fabulous sentiments by Ann! hugs Debx

Margreet said...

so great what you did without images!....superrrr!
xxx Margreet

Dorcas said...

sweet cards!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Sweet cards Jo!! I just love your use of sentiments!! Your first color combo and design is my fave with the star!!

Welcome to the Whimsy team!!

I look forward to working with you!

hugs,
Chris

Shazza said...

gorgeous creations
x

Anneke said...

Hi Jo,
Yes we have done our first blog hop :)
We have also a great team!!
Youre cards are realy great ;)
Hugs Anneke

Dawn said...

these cards are just beautiful! I love the colors that you chose and the layouts are perfect! great job, Hon!!!

Kimmi said...

Really effective cards - I bet these are quick to make (Once you have a design in your head). Great for good luck cards. Love them!

Hugs

Kimmi x

Annika said...

Stunning! Love your sentiment-centered designs, especially the first one! Beats me how you get the sewing so perfect!!! :0
Hugs
Annika

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! You are on a great roll right now!! Love the card!!

Tanya said...

Great cards with no image! LOVE your sewing.

JLJ Designs said...

Great cards! I love the sewing and the flowers and the sparkly ribbon.

Jennifer

Crystal said...

These are wonderful I LOVE the colors of the star card..WOW!!!! Beautiful creations!

Vanja said...

Beautiful cards, Jo! Great designs,I love the colours.

Hugs, Vanja

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Jo!
These are so adorable!!!
Sorry it's taken me so long to pop over & say Welcome! I'm SO excited about your tutorials and having you on the DD team! :)
Hugs,
Lisa

Deb said...

Great cards and I love the wording, just perfect. Really enjoyable to look at
xxx

Kreativmonster said...

Great cards, but the first is my favourite!

Mel X said...

Wow, these are fantastic - love the star and the stitching - is that felt you used? Ooh, this would take me out of my comfort zone - and scare me half to death lol! You rock girl!!!! Fantastic use of the sentiments.

I'm so looking forward to working with you!

Mel X

Debbie said...

Beautiful cards Jo,I love the fact you have just used the sentiments and not images,Hugs Debbie x

Dawn said...

That's really striking. I'm inspired to try a sentiment card myself :)

Sharon said...

Great card, never made one with just sentiments,
great colors will have to try it.

stampqueen said...

Great cards - Love the little frame on the easel card!!!

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely wonderful creations Jo they are both stunning I am so thrilled to be working with you on the DT

Hugs
Lorraine x

Donna said...

love both the layouts on your cards Jo, great idea to use the sentiments as the focal point, very quick and effective.
hugs
Donna xx

Lorraine said...

great cards i love these when the highlight is the wonderful sentiments xx

Paula (PEP) said...

These are so original - great inspiration & I like this smaller style of easel particularly.
Thanks for ideas.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Tracey said...

Love your cards!!

Mary Lou said...

Sweet sentiment cards!! Very nicely done:))
Blessings of thanks

Tami said...

Real cute I am not good with sentiments but you did great

ladyjanet_56 said...

love easel cards & this is adorable, love the colours & sentiment, Janet

Crealin said...

Hello Jo,

what a creativity, your cards let those sentiments sparkle. I love the star and the easel card, great job!

Lins x

kreative basteltante said...

What a beautiful card! WOW!
Hugs Manu

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...