Friday 2 July 2010

Stamp Something Challenge

Been such a busy week..... I do apologies the the number of postings and not many creations, I promise I will be crafting all weekend and will come back with a variety of projects and mini tutorials!!!!



To add to my busy work load I am lucky enough to be a proud DT member for Stamp Something.  This week our first challenge post is to create a card with the colours of our flag, please join in with us!!!!!  


Well, I am Welsh from South Wales UK, so my colours are green, red & white..... Our national flag includes a dragon, so here's what I have come up with using this cute free digi from Stampin Dragon, so appropriate I think!



Please check out the rest of of the New Stamp Something Wonderful DT members, they have some fab blogs...




Please pop by to Stamp Something Blog follow us and join in with our challenges!!!!


Also Entered into Raise the Bar - Country Flag

Love Jo xxx

11 comments:

Erin... said...

Super Duper cute!! love all the dimension you added to that little sweetie!!! So happy you're part of the team! Hugs and have a great weekend!

Bonita Rose said...

What a fabulous card.. so happy to be on the STAMP SOMETHING TEAM with you.. hugs to you xooo and hv a happy and fun weekend! xo bonnierose in Fargo USA

Annika said...

Jo, I love how you've cutefied (yeah, I know it's not really a word) Wales dragon!!! lol Real good colouring and beautiful crisp design, such a joy to look at!!
Hugs
Annika

Marlene said...

Adorable card! Love Stampin' Dragon Designs images!

Axa said...

How cute! what kind of glitter do you use?

Dragons Lair Designs said...

OOooo its Jiggy when Marlene told me you had used my image i just had to come see and your card is adorable thankyou so much for using him :)

I hope its ok i grabbed it to add to my slide show on my blog :)

Hugs Janette

Gem said...

very sweet card Jo love the welsh theme :) xx

Unknown said...

Hi Jo, this is adorable and I love your colours too.. ours are just red and white.. not much fun he he xx

Country Mouse said...

Congrats on making the DT!!! Love your card, so very cute!!! Thanks for playing along at Raise the Bar!!!

Angela Toucan said...

that is super cute!
I went to University in South Wales.

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh this is super duper cute.
Love the image and the DP.
Great inspiration for anyone playing on the challenge.
mwah
Trace

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...