Wednesday 7 July 2010

The Latte Lounge - Colour Inspiration Challenge

Hi Ladies,  
Come and join us over at The Latte Lounge!

I have set my first challenge a "Colour Combo Inspiration" ..........
I've gone for an inspiration by some papers that I have! Thinks they are so pretty and remind my of warm summer evening and swirls of Ice Cream in strange kind of way, but hey I am crazy!!!!!!
So here's your colour inspiration (don't have to be the same papers, just similar colours)

You can use any images, embelishments, ribbons, buttons, flowers & glitter as you please, it's just the colour combos.  To me I see them as pinks, peaches, creams, warm greens and warm browns....  
Here's my take on this colour inspiration:

You have until 11:59 pm on 13th July to enter your project.!!!!  The Stamping Boutique will be giving a free digi to the lucky winner!!!!
Hope you'll come on over to The Latte Lounge, join us, enter our challenges and have some fun!!
Love Jo xxx

1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Jo this is a beauty I just adore that colour combo it works so well I love your embellishments and that image is gorgeous.
Hugs
Lorraine x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...