Wednesday 28 July 2010

Digital Delights Blogiversary Hop

It's Digital Delights Blogiversary

To celebrate we are having a Blog Hop Image Hunt! With every party you have to have prizes, gifts, and of course a good old game……
  
The concept of our Blog Hop is a hunt for your favourite Digital Delights Images.  We have two blog hops going on until Saturday 31st July......  One at Digital Delights and one over at out sister site Delightful Challenges (I’m part of Delightful Challenges)

Part 1:

"Birthday Pippin" digi is now available at Digital Delights.... freebie has now been removed....


Here's my little creation with Birthday Pippin:


Part 2:

For my part of the  Blog Hop and Hunt the digi image that you will hunt on my blog is and chance to win is: 

"BIRTHDAY RIDLEY RACCOON"  
too cute to miss...or is he??????


I've entered my cards into the following challenges too....


Pear Tree Designs - Birthdays 
Totally Stampalicious - Birthdays
For Fun Challenges - Bright Summer Colours
Creative Inspirations - Animals
Crafty Creations - Summer Lovin
Creative Cottage - Touchy Feely


So this is the image you are hunting for on my first page of my blog....




Top Secret .....hush hush........ check out my side bar <------ lol :)

After you've found him leave a comment on my blog to let me know you are joining in! (but please do not mention where Birthday Ridley Raccoon is hiding)  Please e-mail me your answer of where Birthday Ridley Raccoon is hiding to joannesal5@hotmail.com

So for our hop ...... 


If you have arrived here from Delightful Challenges then your next destination is Lisa V.....


Special thanks go to the following sponsors for making this possible:

Crafty Emma's Store

To be entered into Digital Delights for the GRAND PRIZE remember to comment on all DT Blogs in the Hop.  When you have completed the hop, which will end at Digital Delights Blog!!  Then you have to leave a comment and become a follower if you are not already! 

One lucky player chosen from comments on both Digital Delights and Delightful Challenges will win the super GRAND PRIZE!


The full blog hop list is as follows......

Delightful Challenges
Jo (me)

Lisa V.
Anita
Cec
Dianne
Gini
Karen
Rachel 
Rosalien 

DeNetra
Digital Delights ( End )


All winners will be drawn on each blog Saturday 31st July!!


A BIG THANK YOU to DeNetra for her huge efforts in making this all come together.

Have a wonderful hop!

Happy Hunting! Love Jo xxx



33 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Jo. My goodness, you have been busy and made two beautiful cards. Lovely images, lots of lovely colours and details. So perfect. Happy crafting. Will email my answer shortly.
Lots of love, Sandra xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jo
Both cards are gorgeous,
hugs Dianne xx

Joyce said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Suzi Mac said...

Thank you for the lovely image, you've made a beautiful card with it. I found Racoon "i'ts a secret" sh.... I won't tell.
Hugs
Suzi x

Theresa's Studio said...

Beautiful cards...yhanks for the image. Found Ridley!!

Unknown said...

Hi Jo I've decided to do the hop ... O wow your cards are so cute, love them both and thanks for the gorgeous stamp Hugs xxx

pinky said...

Hi Jo, love both the cards, your colouring of the images is excellent. You are one busy lady with the blog hops!
Pinky

April said...

Your raccoon is hidden within the Crafty Blog Listing. And what beuatiful flowers on your Ridley ard!

Lora3677 said...

Gorgeous project!

The little sneak is on the left side bar under Crafty Blog Listing. :)

Katie said...

Jo, your cards are just beautiful! I especially love the colors of the first one!
Thanks for the fun!
Katie

Sherry said...

I have to say this is the first time I've been to MANY of your blogs.. and I'm delightfully surprised.. I don't think that I haven't been on a blog where I haven't said wow. I'm so impressed with the number of cute little animals you have.. They are ALL SO ADORABLE!!! Well done ladies on ALL your cards. Just so impressive.
Sherry

Donna said...

Very cute card! Birthday Ridley is adorable! I found him in your left-hand side bar under Crafty Blog 333. If you pull my name, please pull another one because I already have Birthday Ridley. Thanks for the fun hop.

Pinque Scrapbooking said...

Love both cards and I love doing blog hops they are so much fun and great inspiration!

Purple Card Lady said...

Thank you for the digi and your cards are beautiful!

Jac’s Playground said...

Gorgeous cards Jo, and I love party games off to email you now! x

Marsha said...

Both your cards are so cute. Love the flowers.

Scrappy Mel said...

Love both of your cards. The flowers on the second one are perfect! I'll be send you an e-mail about this cute little raccoon.
Mel

Carley said...

Love this card its to to cute! Thank you for the design and great inspiration!

MsJay said...

These are very pretty cards, love the colors.

AJoy said...

It's under "crafty blog listing" on left hand sidebar.

April
nginerd at gmail dot com
ajoy2scrap.blogspot.com

Stacy H-W said...

He's under the crafty blog listing - stacy h-w
www.scrapwithstacy.blogspot.com

Joyce said...

Hi Jo. Thanks for removing my earlier email. Your cards are beautiful and I especially like the Birthday Pippin!

Sandy said...

Love your card Jo and thanks for the fun! I get so much inspiration from the blog hops:)

Stacy Walker said...

Very cute cards Jo. I am sending my email answer.

Sandy said...

Jo, love the cards and thanks for the digi and the fun:)

Rhonda Emery said...

love your cards. I am now a follower.
www.scraphappenswithRhonda.blogspot.com

sammi said...

I'm hop, hop, hopping along! :)

Kym Weber said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards! Your coloring is amazing! Love all the glitter! The flower embellishments are beautiful! Fabulous job!

~Hugs~Kym

Nette said...

Your cards ar awesome!

Stephenie said...

Love your cards with Rippin and Ridley! Thanks for the blog hop!

Sue said...

Hi Jo
two gorgeous card, luv the little mouse on the cake,faby colouring, gorgeous layout & embelies, thank you for joining us at The Creative Cottage this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Clare Lloyd said...

such a cute card. good luck and thanks for joining us at Pear tree designs. X

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards, Jo. Great colouring. Thanks for entering into the For Fun challenge this week.
Amelia x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...