Monday 26 July 2010

Some little bits I made.......

Some little bits I've made.....

Yesterday my little simple gift boxes tutorial went live on Toucan Scraps Tutorial Blog, I used Birthday Pinks Paper Kit.... from Toucan Scraps Shop, please have a look I do appreciate any feedback.




Here are a few creations that have been half projects and now completed and uploaded to my PC....

And this is a card I've made using The Stamping Boutique - "Equestrian Audrey" - think I'll use this to set my next challenge over at The Latter Lounge - So theme must be sporting or animals or both! So look out soon for my challenge......



A cute "Cat in a Bra" card I made for my friends daughter, but had to be pink!


I love this Penny Black Stamp called A Uplifting Occasion! 



Here's a card for my friends boy as he was leaving primary school to go to comprehensive school!


I had this freebie digi on my system - will need to update where I got it from....


 This was a hard one from a young boy to a female teacher but not too girlie!  


Love to all Jo xxx

6 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jo
You have been busy,your cards and boxes are all fabulous,
hugs Dianne xx :)

pinky said...

Wow Jo I have been ohhhing and ahhhhing down the page, gorgeous creations, especially love the boxes.
Pinky

Unknown said...

Such wonderful creations Jo! You've been really active! Can't tell you which project I love best, they're all special :-)
Thanks for your nice comment on my blog, I enjoyed reading it! Take care,

Angela Toucan said...

great boxes and cards.

Angelwood said...

Wow! So many beautiful projects to look at! Each one is so delightful. Especially love the boxes you made in the beginning. I have to check out your tutorial! hugs, Angela

Cindy Groh said...

Fabulous cards. You are very talented.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...