Sunday 11 July 2010

Military Theme Sunday Challenge over at OSAAT

Good Morning Ladies!

It’s Sunday Challenge over at OSAAT come and join in with us again this week and show us your creations!!!!!!
This week’s challenge is a “Military Theme

So for some inspirations we can either go camouflage, dog tags & medals, army barracks, trucks & tanks or even something patriotic to our troops, so many choices when you think about it……

Well here’s my take on the Military Theme:




I have entered this card into:
 Bee Crafty - 3D Challenge
I Did It Creations - Special Occasion

It just goes to show what you can come up with, just need a little faith and time to play!

I’ve used Robyn’s Fetish – 2 Kewl Cat, which I decided to camouflage the umbrella with my Promarkers, think it works?  I then used a combination of camouflage papers and some brown ribbon and a circular “Sending Birthday Wishes Your Way” glitter of course had to be on there somewhere and to finish off with some green stars for our stars!!!!

Please pop by at OSSAT weekly challenges and Stitchy Bear Shop for some wonderful digi’s!!!!
Love Jo xxx

17 comments:

Choccy said...

He sure is a cool cat ! Love his eyes and the camoflage you have made on the umberella. Great card.
Choccy xx

Margreet said...

This is so stunning Jo....I thought you did the umbrella with paperpiecing but you coloured them with your Promarkers!....love the sunglasses!!
xxx Margreet

Josephine said...

Definitely a cool cat! Absolutely stunning card and such a clever interpretation of the theme. I'm in awe of the whole 'A' team after this challenge!

Liz said...

Love the cooooool cat lol

Liz xx

Brenda Brown said...

Such a clever idea Jo and a brill take on the military theme. The camouflage looks great and well done on colouring the umbrella yourself.
A big pat on the back for the 'A' team and all their wonderful creations. Well done.
Have a happy day. Luv B xxx

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Fab card Jo; I also thought you paper-pieced the umbrella, GREAT job on the colouring, and a fab take on the teme :D

Liz McGuire, said...

Hiya, this is brilliant, a really unusual idea.

Liz x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow Jo!!I love the colors,image,paper,and that gorgeous coloring!!Awesome job!!
Chris

Sam said...

Wow I thought the umbrella was paper pieced too - didnt realise you coloured it yourself.. brill!! Anyway hun it's a fab card on a difficult subject - give yourself a big pat on the back
Sam x

TinaB said...

Jo this is wonderful!!! Love the image and how you have used the papers xx

Joanne Travis said...

That is one cool cat in camouflage. Say that fast three times :) Love your card, it is so uplifting.
Thanks for sharing with us and also for playing in Speedy's Friends challenge this week!!

Unknown said...

what a great and fun card, thanks so much for playing along with IDIC.
Trish

Jeanette said...

OMG! I really love this card. The kewl cat image is perfect for this card. I'm sending the designer over to take a look.

Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

Claudine Poch said...

Hey Jo, it's me Claudine! It's a small world! How cute is this card? I always love cat cards. Thanks for joining us at Speedy's Friends and at I Did It Creations.

Vicki Dutcher said...

This is one cool cat! Love the camouflage~~ Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Tina said...

Oh my gosh, how adorable. Thanks for joining us for the Makeup 4 the Weekend challenge.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

So cute! Love his shades and umbrella! Thanks so much for playing at Bee Crafty.

Deanne :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...