Tuesday 20 July 2010

Money Gift Wallet Tutorial

Today I have decided to show you a simple Money Gift Wallet, which is my Tuesday Tutorial over at Digital Delights.....


My List of Basic Essentials:
  • Card stock for your wallet any pattern will do (I've used some from Nitwits)
  • Layering card
  • Digi images I have used Merilee Santa's Helper for Digital Delights Store!
  • Colouring pens
  • Double sided sticky tape & foam pad
  • Score board
  • Scissors
  • Curve - something to create a curve on the inside of your wallet.... I've used my colouring palette!

Ok, First we need to create our wallet, I have trimmed a piece of A4 card stock to 11.5" x 8".

Now for the scoring, we need to score the back of your card 3 times, my measurements are approx 3.2" intervals (make sure the depth will fit your voucher or money).
And we trim off the 1.5" off the end, so we are left with tree sections (like a Z fold card)

 Now we create a curve on the inside fold, so we can have a peak on the voucher or money....


So our inside should look like this:
Use some double sided sticky tape on the left hand side to make your flap of your wallet.

Now we need to add our Merilee Santa's Helper & "Tis the Season To Be Jolly" Sentiment digis to the front, colour and layer:


Once coloured and some layering our front of our gift wallet will look something like this:
  
and our inside, with some layering....
And we are finished......  Hope you enjoyed, comments appreciated as well as suggestions and requests!Pop by Digital Delights Store for some wonderful digis........

Hugs Jo xxx

5 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Great tutorial Jo I will bookmark this one so I can have ago thank you so much for sharing.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Wendy Hall said...

Great tut Jo!!

Lisa Foster said...

WOW Jo!What a fabulous and informative tut! Thank you so much! Merilee looks so beautiful too! Now..I just need to find some money to put into the wallet...lol
Hugs,
Lisa

Neeti said...

Fab tutorial Jo!! great idea for gifting and you have explained it so well.. will definitely try one :)
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving some of ur love :)
Hugs, Neeti

Emma said...

A fabulous tutorial Jo and such a gorgeous wallet.
Hugs Emma x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...