Sunday 25 July 2010

Monochromatic & 1 Colour Fun

Some Monochromatic fun.... I've had fun making this card, took me a while to decided what to do and how to do it!


This a real cute digi I've been dying to work with for ages.... it's the adorable  Angel Bear created by Sue from Beary Dust Stamps.  The backing papers are just so adorable and so versatile too, these have been created by Susan at Crafty Chaos Designs.....   

Available from Stitchy Bear Shop



This a surprise for Susan as she is stepping down as a creator, but joining us as a DT...... and Stitchy and Sam had a wonderful idea for us in the A Team to all use Susan's papers!

So I hope you like how I've tries to get as many of your papers as I can on my card :)


I've entered my card into the following challenges:

Anything Goes Challenge - Sparkle & Shine
Digital Tuesday - Happy Birthday
Mami Doodles - Anything Goes
Riley & Co  - Cut it out & Pop it Up
Cowgirls Sunday Stamp'em  - Anything Goes

It’s Sunday Challenge over at OSAAT come and join in with us again this 
week and show us your creations!!!!!!


This week’s challenge is a “Monochromatic & 1 Colour

It just goes to show what you can come up with, 
just need a little faith and time to play........

Please pop by at OSSAT weekly challenges and 
Stitchy Bear Shop for some wonderful digi’s!!!!


Love Jo xxx

26 comments:

Margreet said...

this is a real great card Jo.....wonderful papers and a fab coloured image!
enjoy your sunday!
xxx Margreet

pinky said...

The papers are all so gorgeous together and I love that angel bear!
Pinky

cheryl said...

oh this is just brilliant hun love what you have done with the image hugs cheryl x

Josephine said...

Absoloutely fabulous! The image is so dimensional, and those papers all look great together.

Unknown said...

Absolutly gorgeous!

Hugs,
Renata

Jennifer said...

Wow! Gorgeous, stunning creation. Love the monochrome look! Hugs....xx Jenny xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!! I love the color choice!! Blessings and Hugs!

Liz said...

Jo this is so sweet lovely card

Liz xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card
Jo
Hugs Dianne xx

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Jo, I love it, and you've made all those layered papers look wonderful, thank you so much! :D

Sam said...

Great card hun. You've done both Sue and Susan proud with this gorgeous creation.
Take care hunny
Sam x

Marlene said...

This turned out SUPER CUTE!!!

Berry said...

This is gorgeous Jo I love susan's papers too! and you have done a great job with Sue's image, so lovely hugs Rebekah xx

Choccy said...

Such a gorgeous card Jo.. I love how you have layered up Angel Bear. Looks fab !!
Choccy xx

Poppet said...

Great combination of papers Jo. Angel bear looks really cute with his glittered, layered wings. Thank you for sharing your card with us at CSSC and we hope to see you next week. :-) xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wowzer Jo this is awesome I adore those papers and your design of this card is perfect so is that image I love the sparkle and have you feathered the wings it looks so effective brilliant work hun.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Brenda Brown said...

An amazing card Jo, I love it. All those layers go so well together and you have done a brilliant job with that cute image. Well done.
Have a good week.
Luv B xxx

Designs by Sue said...

Awesome job! I love what you did with my Bear....You card turned out beautiful!

Stephanie said...

Stunning card!

Anne-Marije said...

This is wonderful!
Thanks for joining us at Digital Tuesday Challenge.
xxx Anne-Marije

stitchy said...

Jo, fantastic, wow that bear is so cute (I'm partial to angels lol) and how you layered all those papers, what an effect - just gorgeous..you are such an asset to the team - thank you!!

stitchy xoxox

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Very pretty

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Tigger a(r)t work said...

*woooooooooow* your card is sooooo beautiful!! I love the way you make the wings!!!!
Thank you for sharing it with us at Cowgirl‘s Sunday Stamp‘en Challenge and I hope you will be back next week for our new challenge, with one of your great artwork!! :o)

Hugs
Elke

Claire said...

What a stunner! Love the image and those papers all work so well together
Thanks for joining us at CSSC this week
Claire xx

fairie said...

I love the wings. I want the wings!! Thanks for joining us at CSSC. Hope to see you next week. :)

Amanda said...

I love how you've used lots of different backing papers - the image is great too! Great blog!!

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...