Monday 21 May 2012

Sewing........ Picture Box

Good Morning,

Today I have a Shadow Box framed card to share.... it did start out as a card but I thought it would look pretty on the wall so found a shadow box frame in my bits so here it is.....

I have been playing with the new Cuttables 3 CD from Dreamees 

I love the sewing cutting file teamed with some aqua paper from another Dreamees CD...


I have used some Tea Dye Distress ink to distress the items
also some clear embossing powder to add 
shine to the scissors, button and sewing machine


The Doilies are also a cutting file from Dreamees

I have used my spotty embossing folder to add some texture


Here's some pics without the frame so you can see the detail better


Added some ribbon and a few pearls too for some bling


And my handmade twine too to add the thread holder


Big hugs Jo xxx

15 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a gorgeous project. Loving the sewing elements at the mo. Hope you will enter my candy. xx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous project Jo, love the beautiful pale blue and all the details and colouring.gorgeous work..

luv CHRISSYxx

Jac’s Playground said...

WOW Jo his is a stunning project and would definitely look great on someone's wall. I love all the detail xx

Brenda Brown said...

This is just gorgeous Jo, love the colours, theme and design. The elements you have chosen all fit together perfectly and look wonderful in the frame.
Have a great week.
hugs {brenda} xox

Laura Bradley said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I love it! So stylish and funky! Laura x

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous project Jo we cant wait to see it in person, Carol (dreamees)

Linda Simpson said...

OMG Jo this is absolutely fabulous! I love the sewing theme and this is just full of great embellishments and fabulous colours.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Kate M said...

Jo this is SEW fabulous - really clever idea!!
Kate
xx

lyn clark said...

Wow looks fantastic x

Anonymous said...

Wow truely gorgeous, just love what you have done with the box, love the colors and all the elements xx

Unknown said...

Very very effective Jo, love it xx

craftygranny said...

Beautiful and i love the colours.

Lisa Jane said...

Oh wow this is fabulous - i love the sewing elements and the shabby chic "ness" of it all
Lisa x

Becky said...

Gorgeous projects.
Becky xx

coldwaters2 said...

Fantastic creation Jo, loving the design and colours, brilliant work.
hugs
Lorraine x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...