Tuesday 29 May 2012

Handmade Flowers

Good morning,  another lovely day sun is shining and I'm up, dressed and ready to go out..... Today see's another new challenge over at Crafty Sentiments and it's Team A's challenge today of Anything Goes so I do hope you pop on over and join in today's challenge.

As it's not my challenge today I have a random card to share.... I coloured this cute image from Meljen's  Designs a while ago but made a pile of handmade flowers yesterday so though it was about time I made it into a card, so here is my card for today...


The image is called Spring Bunny Trinkets


I have coloured with Spectrum Noirs


These are my handmade wispy roses, 
which I have been making in front of the TV of an evening,

Think I might pack these flowers in in packs of 12 and sell????


Papers were a freebie with Simply Cards & Papercraf


The doily has been cut on my Cameo with a Dreamees cutting file
the leaves, tag and large butterflies are all cut on cameo too
Small butterflies are a tonic punch
Other flowers are from wild Orchid Crafts
and a few pearls for a bit of bling

I would also love to enter the following challenges

Bunny Zoe's Crafts -  Anything Goes
Crafty Boots - Anything Goes
Get Hippity with Ippity  Flowers with Leaf 
House of Gilli - Die Cuts/Punches
Kaboodle Doodles - Anything Goes 
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
Tammy Scrapin Corner - Anything Goes
The Cutie Pie Challenge - Die Cuts/Punches
Totally Stampalicious -  Summer Time 

Big hugs
Jo xxx

36 comments:

cheryl said...

oh Hun,this is gorgeous the detail is amazing love those colours and those papers,perfect hugs Cheryl xxxxx

Linda Simpson said...

I just adore this card! The image is just so cute and I am so loving the colours you have chosen.

Hugs
Lindaxxx

Bee said...

This is stunning, I love the colours that you have used and the flowers are brilliant :0) B xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Adore his Jo, the colours are so vibrant and love your flowers, I'm sure you'd soon be selling loads of those gorgeous flowers xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Jo.xxx

Amanda said...

Great Card Jo, and I love the homemade flowers!

Hugs Amanda

sparklingblackrose said...

Ooh this is gorgeous, I love the vibrant colours! Elaine-xxx-

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous, I love the bright colours and the adorable image
Lindsay xx

Chris said...

Gorgeous card, I love all the detail and bight colours. Chris xx

Chris said...

Gorgeous card, I love all the detail and bight colours. Chris xx

Wendy Fraser said...

What a stunning card! I love the cute image and fab colour combo. Your handmade flowers are superb. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie. xx

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful card, I love those bright and cheerful colors. Fabulous image too. I really like those flowers xx

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card hun, and your flowers are so pretty :o) Hugs, Lisa x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jo
A gorgous and beautiful card love the colour's and your flower's are beautiful
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Gem said...

gorgeous Jo, love those handmade flowers you're so clever!! x

Unknown said...

Awe, this is beautiful!!! Love those beautiful colors and it's just adorable! Hugs! Leah Ann

Claire said...

Really pretty card - love the bright colours. Hugs, Claire x

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow the flowers are gorgeous - as is the rest of your card 0 love the bright colours
Lisa x

Danni said...

How pretty! Love the vibrant flowers! Wonderful card!

Sassy Raggedy said...

Such a cute card. I love it... Thanks for joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner joann sassy raggedy

DesignerDiva said...

The card is gorgeous Jo but the flowers are FANTASTIC! Beautiful colours - love it
Laurie x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jo this is gorgeous what lovely summery colours the papers, design and image look fantastic.
hugs
Lorraine x

Jayne A said...

Fabulous card and your flowers are gorgeous.
Hugs
Jayne
x

Berry said...

Stunning flowers Jo you have been really busy! hugs Rebekah xx

ddazzled71 said...

This is delightful! I love the pretty colors and sweet image. Your embellishments and papers set this off beautifully. xx

nancyparker55 said...

Jo this is so pretty. Lovely cheery colours. I love that image & you coloured it beautifully. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez said...

Sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ “Anything Goes” Challenge!

Kath
Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

Dee's Craft Room said...

I love your bright summery card, great colours and a really sweet image. Thank you for sharing it with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Jo this is just so pretty :) I absolutely love the image and the fun bright papers. Beautiful flowers too :)

Sue said...

such a beautiful card, the image is gorgeous and I love the colours.
All the best
Sue

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful colours and card, lovely flower embellishemnts, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie cheers Sue N x

Melissa Czapor said...

You did a fabulous job with your handmade flowers!! We are so glad you joined us at Get Hippity with Ippity!!

Unknown said...

This is super Fantastic. I love this image and the flowers magnificent.

Thanks for Entering the Challenge
At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
I hope to see you enter next week!!
Hugs Owner Tammy Ortiz

Shirley-Anne said...

So much to enjoy on this card .Love the background doily ,the paperand those brightly coloured flowers that coordinate so beautifully . cute image too .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Julia said...

Beautiful creation: Thanks for joining us at Get Hippity with Ippity. Hugs, Julia

Lisa Cornwall said...

Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at the citie pies. Hugs. Lisa xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...