Thursday 10 May 2012

Blog hop...... Crafty Sentiments New Stamps


Good morning........ today is our new stamps release day over at Crafty Sentiments, the new stamps are so cute and can be used for lots of occasions I'm sure you will love them!!!!!!

Today we are going to have a......

 BLOG HOP

The DT have a wonderful selection of new stamps to share and of course by joining in our blog hop you get a chance to win some of these wonderful new stamps, some random winners will be selected by our DT along the way.....  All you have to do for a chance to win some stamps is visit all our DT blogs and leave a comment and finish back here letting us know what you think of our new releases!

So if you have arrived here from Zahreen's blog your on the right path if not I have the full hop list below and after me please return to Crafty Sentiments to let us know what you think!


I should have lots of pics here of my card but I am not very well at the mo I tried to completed my card but failed but here is a pic of my image partly coloured I hope to have it finished later and online properly if I can.....



So here is my card finally sorry not great but I have managed to put something together.....


I have used our new stamps Lets Play


Coloured with Spectrum Noirs

Skin: FS1, FS2, FS3
Hair: EB3, EB5 EB6
Blue: IB1, IB2
Yellow: LY1, LY3
Grey: GG1, GG2, GG3


Spring sentiment also from Crafty Sentiments



Papers are from Dreamees and stars have been cut on my cameo





Here is the blog hop list just in case you get lost along the way..




Jo (Me)


Then back to Crafty Sentiments to let us know what you think!

Love Jo xxx

26 comments:

pinky said...

Ah poor you Jo, hope you are back on track again soon. Doing far too much as usual!!

Suzette said...

You poor woman Jo, I do hope you will feel better soon. He loves fab already I am sure when complete your card will be smashing.

Hugs
Suzette x

Margaret said...

He's on his way to be a stunner. Love what you have done so far and hope that you feel better very soon

Margaret xx

Berry said...

Congratulations on a superb hop Mrs! This image is really cute and already I know he is gonna look fab on a card. I do hope you are feeling better soon sweetie hugs Rebekah xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh i hope you feel a lot better soon .. your image looks fab and i cant wait to see the finished card
Lisa x
ps - Here's a big Hug ((( )))

Grá O'Neill said...

Great coloring, hope you feel better soon :)

rachel said...

great image and a fab card - loving the stars - fab! Hugs Rachel xx

Tammylee said...

Love your project! I usually just look at them on Facebook but had to come out for the blog hop! Glad I did, what great designs from the team!

Helen Dooley said...

He is a beautiful boy. this is a really nice card. Thanks so much for the hop.

Unknown said...

So gorgeous Jo what a fantastic card , fabulous details and image I love this .
Well done Hugs Elaine

Olivia said...

You did a great job even when not feeling so great!

Olivia

ormcraftynights.blogspot.com

Margreet said...

Hi Jo....you made a gorgeous card with that lovely boy....the stars are a fab idea!
xxx Margreet

Jac’s Playground said...

Super card Jo those stars are fantastic and these images are adorable xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great mage and I love the stars. Hope you feel better soon.

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous card Jo, great image and super colours/design, love it.
hugs
Lorraine x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jo
A gorgeous card love the image and fabulous colour's
Hugs Dianne xx :)

coops said...

gorgeous card jo.i love the fab image and your design is brilliant :D


xx coops xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This is so beautiful sweetie, I love the image and the soft blue and yellow colour combo is gorgeous, loving those stars too
Lindsay xx

Sherryn said...

Your card is stunning. sending you get well wishes xx

Kate M said...

Sorry you are not feeling well - get better soon!! Love the card!
Kate
xx

Linda Simpson said...

Sending you get well wishes Jo. Your card as always is just fabulous.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Mary J said...

He is so fab, Jo! I love how you did the stars and used the papers!

MAGDA said...

Bonita tarjeta, la imagen genial

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the stars that compliment the soccer image.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Fliss said...

Football star ...this card is amazing...!!!

Shelby said...

You've showcased him beautifully! Love your coloring and the stars are perfect for a lil guy!

Shelby

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...