Sunday 6 May 2012

Crafty Sentiments....

Afternoon I don't have a creation to share today but just thought I'd let you all know, we are doing a few changes over at Crafty Sentiments Challenge Blog and we have spilt our family into two teams which you can see on my sidebar.....We will be having a lot more happening on the blog so I do hope you can follow us....... Also Suzette has added some new sentiments to the website take a look HERE






And check out our new summer doily....... 
Suzette will be showing how to use it on our blog tomorrow



We are having another fab release on the 10th May so you don't want to miss it........

10% OFF until the 10th May 
on all products on the website 
use CODE: May2012

Also I am going to be having a Guest DT Call so if you fancy joining in with us for a week on the challenge blog or having your Crafty Sentiments work showcased on our blog please 
e-mail me joannesal5@hotmail.com 

Big hugs Jo xxx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...