Sunday 20 May 2012

Playing with ink pads......

Today I have a simple card to share I'm not very good with CAS cards as I always want to add some pretties and bling but  I have re-found me love of inks again and have been having a play :)

I have used some of the Memento Inks the little dew drop ones and have just blended with some foam.... and stamped straight on top with a silhouette image and stamped a simple sentiment....


Stamp was a cheap clear stamp I got ages ago
 in a bargain bin in a local craft shop
a pretty branch and bird...


  I do hope to make more of these type cards with some stamps and inks.....


Big hugs Jo xxx

17 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

love those colours.. so pretty . A fab CAS card
Lisa x

Margreet said...

Gorgeous CAS card Jo!
xxx Margreet

Doreen said...

A lovely card Jo.xxx

Brenda Brown said...

Beautifully simple and wonderfully effective.
Enjoy your Sunday. xox

Sammylou said...

A wonderful card, just beautiful xXx

Jan said...

Fab cas card xx Jan

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is beautiful Jo, I like those colours.
Kevin xx

Miradormakings said...

oooh i like that the colours are lovely

Joan x

jane stillman said...

A gorgeous card, so simple but very effective

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous colours and beautiful stamped image so elegant
Hugs Kate xx

Barbara said...

I absolutely LOVE this card....it's just the type I like to make myself, when I get the chance.......simple and elegant. x

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo, saw this on FB and just had to come over for a closer look - it's fabulous!! Did you mask off the area so you could ink it?

You should definitely do more of these!
xx

Anonymous said...

A very striking CAS card, love it!
Helen x

Jac’s Playground said...

Beautiful Jo, love the colours and the layout is very effective xx

Kate M said...

Clean and simple but what a fabulous effect!!

Kate
xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is just gorgeous Jo! Lovely colours and the bird is fabulous too.

Big Hugs
Linda xxx

coops said...

gorgeous cas card jo.i love the vibrant colours :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...