Wednesday 16 May 2012

Little Bear Garden Delight!

Good morning, today I have an inspirational card to share with you for Whimsy Stamps..... I originally messed up with this post, I typed up all the info and scheduled it but got my dates wrong it did go live for a short while on Sunday but with no pics oooppppsssss.

I decided to make another shadow card think I will be making more of these as they do fold flat to go in an envelope and they stand up, think a little addiction coming on!  Today Whimsy also has an Anything Goes Challenge so I do hope you can join in with us!



I have used this cute digi called Little Bear Garden Delight by Stamp Art Design



Coloured with my Speccies and here are the colours I have used

Bear TN5, TN3 & TN2 
Grass: CG 3 & CG4
Ladybird: GG1 & GG2 & CR7 & CR9
Flowers: PP1 & PP2 & LY1 & LY3



Also the rose and butterfly paper behind is also from Whimsy 
Vintage Summer Garden by Michele R Designs Paper


and I forgot to add my DT badge too....

Big hugs Jo xxx

12 comments:

Shelby said...

Congrats on your new DT!

Shelby

Kate M said...

Lovely shadow card
Kate
x

cheryl said...

oh massive congratulations on your DT post Hun,so well deserved too and as for your card oh just adore this too bits,that is one super cute image,and the detail and colours are brilliant,hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

Sammylou said...

Another gorgeous card xXx

Chris said...

Beautiful card,Love it. Chris xx

Linda Simpson said...

Congratulations on your new DT! I love this card it is so cute. Lovely colours too.

Hugs
Linda xx

Fran said...

Fab card xx

Vee Cassidy said...

Beautiful card. vee xx

Unknown said...

what a pretty pretty project ! just lovely Jo xx

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

Lovely, gorgeous card, Jo!It looks like you had fun with Little Bear! Thanks for choosing the design. Your card is stunning. A new addiction with shadow cards would be beautiful! xx Kathy

Jac’s Playground said...

Another fabulous shadow box card and a gorgeous image too xx

Shelby said...

Very cool! I might have to give this kind of card a go.

Shelby

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...