Wednesday 9 May 2012

Love Me Anyway?

Hello..... I have some news even thought I stepped down from a couple of DT's the other week I could not resit being asked to re-join Whimsy Digi Team I was on the team a few years back and I am looking forward to working with the new team and new designers and this is my first DT post for Whimsy and this weeks challenge is.....

Make it Pop 
Add Dimension 

For my first DT card I have used Love Me Anyway By Chrissy



Coloured with Spectrum Noirs, here are the colours I used, I finally made a note of them!!!

Cat: GG1, GG2, GG3, GG4 & GG5
Ears & Nose: CR 1 & CR2
Pot & Soil: TN3, TN6, TN8
Flower: TB3, TB5 & TB7 & LY1 & LY3
Grass & Leaves: CG3 & CG4
Outline: BT1 & BT2



Paper is from Pink Petticoat called Wild Roses



Flowers have been cut on my Cameo and distressed and glittered


Sentiment is also from Whimsy Stamps




I do hope you can join in with us this week for make it pop!

Big hugs Jo xxx


20 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Oh so sweet, love the image, style of card and gorgeous bright flowers xx

Sammylou said...

Such a gorgeous card and the image is too cute xXx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So adorable, love the cute image
Lindsay xx

Chris said...

This is sooo cute I love the image and the colours. Chris xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a cute kitty and i love the bright coloured flowers
Lisa x

Im just me - Marleen said...

beautiful card and good luck with the new DT xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Aw bless what a little cutie! I am loving this little kitten. Your pop up card is fabulous as always. Congratulations on your new DT position.

Hugs
Linda xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Jo, I like the design and the sweet image.
Kevin xx

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous! You colored this sweet kitty beautifully.


~Cheryl~

coldwaters2 said...

Well done you Jo for returning to Whimsy and what a beautiful card to start off with, that image is cute and I totally adore the design.
hugs
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Jo! Love the image and the style of card. Is there a tutorial anywhere?
xxx

Vicky said...

That is the cutest wee card Jo...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

aw so sweet jo.gorgeous image and your card design is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

O wow Jo, this is gorgeous, I love the style and colours and those flowers are so pretty xxx

DesignerDiva said...

Great card Jo! I'm gonna have to have ago at this!
Hugs Laurie x

Anonymous said...

Just Grgeous Jo, love the sweet image and fab shape!
Helen x

Danni said...

Very sweet!

Berry said...

Just so cute jo! hugs Rebekah xx

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Hi Jo, this is stunning, I love the cut out card front. Such an adorable image too.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

Usman Hadi said...

Really a cute card!
Plastic Card Printing

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...