Wednesday 15 February 2012

Catching up.....

Good afternoon, just a quick catch up...... 

For My Blog Candy you still have time to enter!

Here are a few of my DT current challenges that you can still enter.......

 Weekly Challenge @ Craft Sentiments is LOVE
 Monthly Challenge @ Crafty Sentiments Monthly ~ Love is in the air
Divas By Design Weekly Challenge ~ Wings & Things
Cupcake Craftroom Monthly Challenge ~ New Beginnings
Love to Create ~ Buttons & Bows

I had a fab week staying with Suzette up in Stockport, here's some pics of our first ever stall and we had a great response to all the DT ladies sample cards, thank you.....





We met some wonderful crafters at the City Event Craft Show in Manchester, a big shout out to Lisa-Jane, Laurie, Pami, Linda and Mary was wonderful too finally meet you all!

Here's a pic of us...

Way too much laughing and chatting, was so hard to try and smile without laughing!

I did do a little shopping whilst at the craft show a few dies and a new die cutting machine as my big shot has had it, I decided to try out the Happy Cut, I will get around to doing a review this weekend, I did have a little play and demo at the show and it was fab..... 


Now it's catch up time, house has been cleaned and washing done, so onto crafting and commenting, catching up with e-mails and sponsorships, so I do hope to get around to visit you all soon!

There are some brand new EASTER releases too over at Crafty Sentiments






Big hugs Jo xxx

4 comments:

Debbi Powell Designs said...

I saw your stall at Manchester. Look fantastic!!! Debbi x

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a fab time Jo. So glad it was a success!
xx

cheryl said...

oh your stall looks amazing Hun,love the photos,too hugs Cherylxx

Unknown said...

Awww these photos are lovely, wish I was there with you all :) xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...