Monday 20 February 2012

Navy & Pink......

 Good morning, a lovely sunny morning here and I do hope you are keeping well, today see's another challenge over at Love to Create and this week's challenge is a Colour Challenge!

NavyPink & One Other Colour

I have been lucky enough to use Pixie Cottage Digi Stamps called Cloe & Paris


Coloured with ProMarkers



Papers are from Pink Petticoat


Our AMAZING Sponsor this week is

Michelle's Scrapbooking & More, Home of:
The Pixie Cottage Stamps



Michelle's Scrapbooking & More is home to The Pixie Cottage stamps. In addition to our stamp line we carry many other popular lines of stamps, Copic Markers, Spellbinders, punches, paper and more. 

I would love to enter the following challenges....


Big hugs
Jo xxx

13 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

super fun card and great colours too. xx

Berry said...

Navy and pink is such a fab colour combo and this card is great fun! HUgs rebekah xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

This is gorgeous! I love your composition and that cute image...your papers go lovely :)

Pami said...

What a fun card Jo, made me smile! I love all your layers! Have a good day. Pami x

DesignerDiva said...

Fabby little card Jo really made me smile and I'm lovin' navy and pink - I might have to play with that when I get home!
Hugs Laurie xx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous Jo,love the image and fab colours.xxx

Lisa Jane said...

what a fab colour combo and papers
so much fun
Lisa x

Maria Matter said...

totally adorable!

Jayne A said...

What a fun card. Love the colour combination.

Hugs
Jayne
x

Anonymous said...

A fab, fun card, love the colours combo!
Helen x

Anonymous said...

sooo funny card!
like your cheerful colors!

pickle said...

Another little beaut! again I love your colour combo
Kerry x

coldwaters2 said...

Oooo Jo I do like the colours you have used on this one that pink looks fluorescent, and what a fab, fun image.
hugs
Lorraine x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...