Sunday 26 February 2012

Sunny Sunday & News.....

Happy Sunday all, it is a glorious sunny day here in South Wales, been out for a lovely country drive with hubby today, not planned but the M50 junction to join the M5 was closed on our way to the Papercraft show at Worcester so got diverted through the countryside I loved it! Even thought I can't talk properly as my tongue is still causing me problems and driving me mad with pain and numbness I've had a fab day :)

Had a lovely day today meeting Carol and Hayley from Dreamees.... 
got some lovely CD's and stamps to play with, 
looking forward to working with these fab ladies...



New DT.....

Anne
Jo (Me) 

Also met up with Sharon from Glitter Perfect and have some fab stamps 
and lots and lots of glitter to play with!!!!


Linda and I are going to be doing some samples too....


My house is going to be all sparkly in the next few days hehe!


So no card to share today, nut had to share that I am going to be doing some 
samples for Dreamees and Glitter Perfect!

I will be back tomorrow with some cards, big sunny hugs!
Jo xxx

7 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

ooh cant wait to see your creations and it sounds like you have had a lovely day
Lisa x

Anonymous said...

Ooh, look forward to those Jo! Hope you feel better soon.
xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Glad to hear you had a good day and I shall be looking forward to your creations. xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Glad you had a good day, hope you are better soon. Congrats on your new work, have fun.

Anonymous said...

Glad you have had a great day, take care!
Helen x

cheryl said...

oh look forward too seeing,your creations hun glad you had a good day hugs Cherylxxxx

thread-bare said...

Fab news hun x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...