Monday 6 February 2012

Ava Flowers......

Good afternoon..... all excited today, packing for my trip up north to stay with Suzette from Crafty Sentiments for a week and will be spending Thursday, Friday and Saturday at the Manchester Craft Show, yay! secondly it's my first DT card for a new challenge blog...


We post a new challenge every Monday! Most weeks we will have a Sketch / Theme or Both.... You can make whatever you like for the challenge as long as we somehow see it incorporated into your project. We have Bugaboo as our wonderful sponsor for our first challenge!

Our first challenge is a Sketch and the theme is  Love is in the air with colours Red, Pink and White. So here is my take on this challenge theme........


I have been lucky enough to play with Ava Flowers, she is so sweet and cute.....
I have coloured Ava Flowers with my ProMarkers


I have used dotty paper from Cupcake Craftroom new release 


Sentiment is from Crafty Sentiments and buttons from stash and my nesties
and here is this weeks sketch


I would love to enter the following challenges.....


Le me know if any of you are coming to the craft show in Manchester, 

would be great to say hi!!!! 

Big hugs Jo xxx

19 comments:

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

Fabulous card! Absolutely love the paper and colours and the image is very sweet. I wish i was going to the show but i live a bit far away! :( Have a great time. Hugs, Jill x

cheryl said...

oh this is one super cute image and love the colours on this,hugs Cherylxx

Doreen said...

Love this Jo,fabulous image and backing paper.Enjoy Manchester.xxx

Angel-23 said...

Such a lovely sweet card great image and colours.
Hugs Rachael xx

Amanda said...

Lovely Card Jo, love the buttons you put on it. Have fun in manchester!

hugs Amanda

annemarks said...

Lovely card, I love the colours and the image. Buttons great too. :)

Linda Simpson said...

Hi Jo this is gorgeous. I love the buttons and I am really looking forward to meeting you at Manchester

Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie Randolph said...

Gorgeous card Jo, love this sweet image all colored so pretty. Your buttons are a great finishing touch!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really cute I love the polka dot paper
Lindsay xx

Unknown said...

Great card Jo, love the spotty paper. Lovely & bright card x

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous such a sweet image and love the papers!
Helen x

Jayne A said...

Very very Cute. I love the papers.


Jayne
x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Jo - as always! Have a fab trip and enjoy the craft show.
xx

pinky said...

Oh I am so jealous Jo, bet you have a great old time. Hope things go well at the shows. Loving your gorgeous creation, the papers are so sweet.

DesignerDiva said...

Gorgeous Jo I love spotty papers and this is just fabulous! great colours, great image great everything!
I'm off up north on Thursday to stay with Lisa (my makes & Me)and we are going to the Manchester show on Friday - it would be great to meet up?
Hugs Laurie xx

Crafty and Green said...

Super Cute Card, Jo! I totally love the polka dot paper you used & the buttons!! So excited to be crafting with you!

Many Blessings,
Tina

Melissa Craig said...

Super sweet card - love the polka dots on the paper and her sweet little shoes.

Lisa Jane said...

HI Jo- fab card - i just love those dotty papers
I am hopefully going to the craft show on the Friday with Laurie and Pam who are coming to stay for the weekend .. so we MUST meet up
Lisa x

mandy said...

just wonderful i love it ! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...