Tuesday 7 February 2012

Taski.........

Good morning all, well I do hope this post is ok as I have scheduled it and I am on the train on my way to Manchester to stay with Suzette for a week and then will be having some crafting bliss at the Manchester Craft show on Thursday, Friday and Saturday!!!

But today we see another Crafty Sentiments Designs challenge so today's challenge is .......

LETS GET GIRLY!

I must apologies for poor pics, hubby has had his phone back so I am back on my old one and the light in my room is awful.....

Any way to day I have used a digi one of my fav's called Taski from Crafty Sentiments


Coloured with my ProMarkers


Papers are a mixture think from Nitwits


Buckle from Wild Orchid Crafts ad Butterflies are my MS Punches and pearls from stash

Don't forget to come and see at the Manchester Crafty Show 
this week we will be at stand F18 Thursday, Friday and Saturday!!!!


Don't forget to have a look at my  blog candy  too....
Big hugs Jo xxx



12 comments:

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Jo...love the colours here.xxx

Scrappy Scatty said...

Lovely card Jo love the bright colours
have fun away
Love Jan
xx

Amanda said...

Gorgeous Card Jo!

Hugs Amanda

Lisa Jane said...

will pop and see you and Suzette on Friday .. will be lovely to meet you.
LOve the gorgeous colours in your card and the punched borders
Lisa x

Danni said...

Very pretty! Love the colors!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Love the fresh colours. xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Love the fresh colours. xx

Anonymous said...

Oh what fabulous colours, love it Jo! Have a great time!
Helen x

Jayne A said...

Fantastic car. She reminds me of Tinkerbell.

Jayne
x

Heather said...

Such a gorgeous card, I adore those colours, so fresh!

Jac’s Playground said...

Beautiful card Jo, love the colours very fresh. xx

coldwaters2 said...

This is beautiful Jo, this is also one of my favourite images, in fact I have two coloured up ready to use, I love your choice of colours and the design looks fantastic.
hugs
Lorraine x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...