Thursday 19 May 2011

Frames.....

Second challenge of the day is over at Sarah Hurely's challenge blog and our challenge has been set by Claire, and the theme is......

FRAMES


The challenge is to use a frame anywhere on your creation, it could be around the photo, journalling or an embellishment, anywhere at all. It could be die cut, doodled, stitched, made from card or paper or a frame you have in your stash......  

For my creation I have used The Owl Collection from Woodland Whimsies 2 CD


I used my nesties to create a frame and to die cut a circle out of my card base
added some acetate to create a window


Die cut the cute little owls behind
Flowers are from Wild orchid

The Frames challenge runs until 29th of May & winners will be announced on 1st June. 
We would love to see what you create.

Love Jo xxx

7 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

What a great idea, it looks fabulous.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Berry said...

What stunning work Jo! I love the idea of that frame and the acetate just fab! hugs Rebekah xx

Jill said...

Really love the way you are looking through a window at the owls! Jill x

Lisa Jane said...

Oh this feels funny Jo.. commenting and not being on the team lol
Love this card - one of my fave images from sarah .. gorgeous
Lisa x

Claire said...

This is just fab - love those owls! Hugs, Claire x

Vicky said...

I love it hun!

hugs Vicky xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh I do like this one Jo what a fab bp love the dome inside that frame just perfect for the owls I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...