Friday 27 May 2011

Yesterday's Challenges......

Hi all, sorry haven't been around for a week I have been taking a break for all blogging and commenting.....  Yesterday I was suppose to post cards for Crafty Sentiments, Willow Sketchie and Aud Sentimentsunfortunately my broadband and phone was down all day yesterday so could not blog so four posts today......  So, here we go....

First up I did not make card for Crafty Sentiments Special Occasion Challenge as I haven't felt myself of any craftyness.... but I do hope you pop over and see the wonderful work of the Design Team!


But Suzette has been very Busy Once again....

NEW RUBBER STAMP RELEASE COMING SOON!!


To win one of these cutie all you have to do is post this banner on your side bar and leave a comment HERE  when you have done so, Plus some new sentiments are now available on the website 

A set of 6 individual circles cost £2.00


Click HERE to buy


Soooo sorry that i haven't been around to visit your blogs of leave any comment I do hope to visit you all next week and catch up, but I do have to got to the hospital, doctors and neuro physio next week....

Love Jo xxx


4 comments:

Jacq said...

Hi Jo,
It sure is great to see you back again. I hope all goes well with your appointments. You take good care of yourself and take things easy. Best Wishes and Big Hugs
Jacqui xxxxx

Brenda Brown said...

Hope you are ok JO, look after yourself, you are number one priority.
Let me know if I can do anything to help blogging wise any time.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Unknown said...

Hi Jo, I kept thinking I had not seen much of you, meant to message you on FB, never got around to that either. Look after yourself hon, thats the most important thing. xxx

Kim. said...

Hi Jo
I hope all goes well for you next week with the doctors etc. I have been thinking of you and in a strange sort of way your broadband going down kind of made you rest perhaps more than you wanted but will have done you good.
If I can help with the C.S blog at all let me know.
Kim xXx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...