Thursday 19 May 2011

Willow Sketchie Challenge......

Third post for today, it's my turn for this week's Willow Sketchie Challenge!
And here it is........
I do hope you like it feel free to rotate, flip or add extra embllies, I do hope you can join in and I can't wait to see your creations!Feel free to use any image , but would love to see some of Sharon's fabby images on your creations.  You can get them here over at Willow Designs Shop

On to my card, I have used Alfie and the postbox

Papers are from Summer Driggs I think
Sentiment is from Cupcake Cards


Flowers are Marianne Creatable die cuts
and just added a few gems......


I would love to enter the following challenges....
Shelly's Images -  Anything goes.

Penny's Paper-Crafty -  #53 Anything Goes
Truly Scrumptious -  #57 Anything Goes 
A Spoonful Of Sugar -  #152 Anything Goes 


Love Jo xxx


14 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous patterns and colours layered up for this one Jo and love the sentiment on it's side.
Have a great day.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

lis-m said...

Fab card sweetie.. great sketch !!
Hugs xx

Berry said...

Ooo love this Sketch Jo think I might just have to use it! Cute card hugs Rebekah xx

Lisa Jane said...

wow gorgeous papers and layers - love those purple flowers
Lisa x

Saskia said...

Great colours on your beautiful card! :)

pinky said...

Love your card Jo and its a great sketch. Those flowers are just gorgeous too. Hope you are feeling a bit better.

Claire said...

Such a colourful card and a great sketch too. Hugs, Claire x

Unknown said...

Hi Jo, this is gorgeous, I love the colour combo of your card. Hugs xxx

Vicky said...

Another beauty sweetie..!

hugs Vicky xx

Anita said...

Very cute card and I love that sketch.

debby4000 said...

Adorable gorgeous card Jo.
luv
debby

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love this sketch Jo it was great to work with,hope all is a bit better with you, Love Hazelxox

Unknown said...

Just so pretty and great work with the sketch. I love the colros that you chose.

Thanks for joining our "Show us what you got" challenge this week at Shelly's Images. We hope you will join us again soon.

Unknown said...

Beautiful colors and design! Love your layers and flowers, too! I'm so glad that you joined us at Shelly's Images Show Us What You Got Challenge and I hope we see more of your creations in the future!

~kurlygirl Kurly-Q

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...