Monday 9 May 2011

Rosie new Rubber Stamps.....

Second post for today, I cannot rest knowing that I haven' made my DT cards for today so I will rest after this one.... Over at Crafty Sentiments we are sooooo  excited about our first ever  mini Rubber Stamp Launch.We have joining the Crafty Team a new and talented Illustrator call Justyna Karaszewska, her images are amazing ... and I know you will love them!  You can see her lovely work over on her Deviantart Gallery HERE.....The Design Team is showcasing a new image each day until the 12 May when you can purchase your stamps...
Here is a card I made using Rosie - Spring Flowers

I have coloured with my waterpens


Flowers and lace are from Wild Orchid Crafts


Pearls from stash and a new mini butterfly punch 
which I have added a little glitter
  


The circular sentiment will also be available as a rubber stamp on the 12 of May on the website

Now take a look at the rest of the Design Team creations using these cute stamp
 as they inspire you over the 3 days

Thanks for joining us on our preview 
I hope to see you tomorrow for our second day of pre-views happy crafting


There is more super cute character images coming  your way  soon from this talented lady so keep checking the blog for New Launch DatesGiveaways and Blog Candy.

Love Jo xxx

14 comments:

Doreen said...

This is so pretty Jo.xxx

Unknown said...

Jo, hope you had a good holiday. Back from mine too now. I love this card, the colours, the flowers, really lovely x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

You make sure you get some rest missus!
This is just gorgeous, she is so sweet!
hugs shell xx

Kim. said...

Aww this is gorgeous Jo, love the new images and you have embellished it beautifully. I hope to get back into crafting this week now things have settled down a bit.
Kim xXx

pinky said...

So gorgeous Jo, love your card.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is such a sweetie and your card is beuatiful. Hope you are feeling better dear. I have a little stamp giveaway on my blog. Marianne x

Anonymous said...

OMGosh, just BEAUTIFUL!!! xx

Jacq said...

Hi Jo,
Just Gorgeous!!! Love the sweet little image, the dp's, the colour scheme is so pretty, love the layout and the embellishments. Perfection with the colouring as always.
Hugs Jacqui xxxx

Berry said...

Fab work as always Jo go and get your rest now! Hugs Rebekah xx

angelwhispers said...

Hi Jo hope you are feeling better today. Love this card everything is just so beautiful. Chanelle xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Jo she is absolutely beautiful I really think these will be so popular you have coloured her to perfection and your design is stunning.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Jac’s Playground said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jo, love what you have done here. xx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous sweet card Jo.
luv
Debby

Heather said...

Such a pretty card, love the flowers :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...