Monday 9 May 2011

Chubby Handyman

It's Monday so here's to a fresh start to the week, not feeling myself at mo...... just back from my Neuor-Physio at the hospital, I have a banging headache and earache too but I must try and get back into creating I have been struggling since getting back off hols last week.....I do hope everyone had a great weekend.

A new week brings a new challenge over at Stamp Fairy
This week we have a fun sketch for you to play along with so first up is my card and the sketch below.


I have used Chubby Handyman for a male card for a change


Coloured with ProMarkers just kept it simple!




I would love to enter the following challenges.....



here's the sketch.....



Love Jo xxx

8 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

This is adorable Jo! Hope you feel better soon hun.

Deanne :)

Claire said...

such an adorable card Jo, love the image and great choice of papers too. Hope you start to feel better very soon. Hugs, Claire x

Jill said...

Oooh poor you Jo! Take care. Jill x

Lisa Jane said...

oh he is a cutie.. love thise dotty papers
Hope you feel a lot better soon
Lisa x

Jacq said...

Hi Jo,
Hope you are soon feeling better, you take it easy. This is so Gorgeous!! Cute little image, love the dp's, the colour scheme is just perfect, love the layout. Coloured to perfection as always.
Hugs Jacqui xxxx

Danni said...

This is fabulous!! Sorry you're not feeling well, hope you feel better quickly!

Carissa said...

Oh Jo, I hope that you are feeling better. Rest up and take it easy.
Love your card, it is so sweet.
Hugs,Carissa

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feel better really soon! lovely card Jo! love the papers! mega fun! :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...