Tuesday 3 May 2011

Back from my travels

Hi all..... back from my holiday had a relaxing time, back in work so will share some pictures later as they are on hubby's phone.  Didn't get chance last week to schedule my posts so now the catch up so here is a summary of my DT cards for last week....all in one post so not to bore you with loads of posts in one day!

First up is my card for Cupcake Craftroom, we went all patriotic with these fabby Red, Blue and White papers, which I'm sure I will be using again... So I do home you come on over and join in our monthly challenge

I added a sentiment from Melon Headz and some gems, glitter and ribbon from stash

Next up is my DT card for Just Tracy's we have gone for WORDS so out challenge is a project with focus on the sentiment.....
Papers are from a craft mag download, sentiment mmmm not sure 
and flowers, ribbon and gems from stash
                                         

Next up is Crafty Sentiments we went for the Royal Wedding Theme....so here is my card using our cute Amy

I have added some flowers and lace from WOC and a few gems, 
softly coloured with Promarkers


Stamp Fairy.... our challenge last Monday was a bit of sparkle 3 DP and 2 dies or punches.... some here is my colourful card with Lenny & Flowers a few gems, some glitter and ribbon.



Sarah Hurley's challenge was chosen by me and I went for Butterflies/Things with wings so here is my card and yes it's not square....




And finally.... Willow Sketchie Challenge blog, this weeks challenge has been chosen by Liz with a fabby sketch to follow... love these little cuties


I have cut 3 circles with my nesties and used my MS border punch, 
coloured with promarkers and paper from craft mag


Right now have to try and make this weeks DT cards, where do I start!

Jo xxxx

15 comments:

Berry said...

So glad you are back Jo have missed your company all be it electronic lol!!! Fab cards hope your hols was great! hugs Rebekah xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jo
Nice to see you back,hope you had a lovely holiday,your cards are all gorgeous as always,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Lisa Jane said...

LOvely to have you back .. hope you had a wonderful time
Love all your fabulous cards as always
Lisa x

pinky said...

Don't think you could ever bore anyone with your gorgeous cards Jo. This is such a splash of inspiration, I am so loving them. Glad you had a lovely holiday:)

Liz McGuire, said...

Wow, you have been busy, love them all,
Liz x

Brenda Brown said...

HI JO - missed you - so glad to have you back. We want to hear all about this fab cruise, can't wait to see some pics.
What a fabulous collection of cards, they are gorgeous and I think my favourite has to be the last one with the little owls.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Anonymous said...

OMWord Jo!! So many gorgeous cards in one post!!! I love all the different images and papers. Just gorgeous! xx

Claire said...

Glad you had a fab holiday hun - nice to see you back with ALL these DT cards - they are all fantastic. Hugs, Claire x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Glad you had a good time, missed your cards. Geat to see them all here, love them all. Looking forward to the new challenge blog tomorrow. Good luck with that. Marianne x

Vicky said...

Glad your back sweetie....and a gorgeous collection of cards hun..

hugs Vicky xx

Sassy Scrapper said...

Hi Jo, Your cards are beautiful. I just love your style very cheerful. I see that you are a part of Divas by Design... Awesome I can't wait to enter your challenges. I was wondering if you could email me back as I can't seem to find your email address on your blog, I just have a quick questions. Thanks Hugs Bonnie
bonzoclair@netzero.com

Anita said...

Fabulous cards. So glad you enjoyed your trip.

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful colllection of loveliness Jo. Hope you had a fab time.
luv
Debby

Just Tracys Crafts said...

What a busy post with so much loveliness, love all your cards Jo.

Tracyxxx

Unknown said...

Fantastic cards - love all of them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...