Friday 2 March 2012

Vintage stamps...

Ok last post for today I promise think this is my fourth!!!!!  

Click here for my My Memories Card & post for Discount and Candy

Click here for my The Poodles Parlour DT Birthday Card

Jojo Povey won my Blog Candy :)

Right today Suzette over at Crafty Sentiment Designs released some new stamps and digis and even thought I have a mountain of things to do and catch up with I could not resist having a play with this new A5 Clear Vintage Stamp Set....

But is it so wrong that I really wanted to put a pin,lace, flowers and gems on this card?  What do you think? Could it be for a lady with a few extra girly bits.... as well as a male card?



Just a few stamps for Crafty Sentiments new A5 Vintage Stamp set


Some Tim Holtz Distress Inks


A few buttons, twine and lace


Really thinking of doing another with flowers and a pin and more lace





I would like to enter the following challenge too...


Pixie Dust "Buttons"


Big hugs Jo xxx

22 comments:

Suzette said...

What a fab creation Jo well done you.

Hugs
Suzette x

Unknown said...

Great card. Love the stamps!!

Lesley Hawkins said...

I love the composition and the colours of this beautiful card Jo xx

Jac’s Playground said...

WOW! This is awesome, love everything about this, the stamps are gorgeous, your colours perfect, just LOVE it all! xx

Brenda Brown said...

You have done an amazing job with these stamps Jo, I just love the vintage feel (of course lol)and it's fabulous for a man. But I bet you could make them more feminine, not sure about the boat though.
Have an enjoyable weekend.
hugs {brenda} xox

Anonymous said...

Love the vintage look, absolutely brilliant xx

Chris said...

Wow this is fabulous, loving the colours, layout and the stamps, Brilliant. Chris xx

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Jo, I definitely want those stamps! Your card is awesome. Love the colours you have used and the layout is fabulous.

Hugs
Linda xxx

DesignerDiva said...

All your cards ar fab today Jo but this is my favourite as its the most different! Love it Hun
Hugs Laurie xx

Vicky said...

This is fabulous Jo...:o)

have a great weekend hun...big hugs Vicky xx

cheryl said...

oh wow Jo this is just brilliant Hun all those stamps,and elements work amazingly love this Hun to bits,hugs Cherylxx

Anonymous said...

A fabulous creation Jo, love it!
Helen x

Unknown said...

Wow fabulous Jo, so elegant, love the vintage style. xx

annemarks said...

Love it great colours and love the stamping :)

Gem said...

wow I love this Jo, what a perfect mens card :) x

pinky said...

Stunning card Jo, loving the new stamps.

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous, love all of the layers and the vintage look
Lindsay xx

Louise Welsh said...

beautful vintage card its gorgeous. louise xx

cabio's craft corner said...

Delightful and vintage card. Love the cool layout and the design is awesome :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Mau xx said...

This is beautiful, what lovely male colours and love all the layers xx

Christy Beans said...

Great vintage piece and lots of sonderful layers! =) Thanks for joining us for the Anything Goes challenge at PCJ! ~Christy

Karen said...

This is stunning. I love it. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Pixie Dust Challenges.

Karen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...