Monday 12 March 2012

Dreamees....

Afternoon all second post for me today, please scroll down for my Love to Create Challenge card... I have been so busy today out and about doing chores.

Hubby has dentist this afternoon think he has another abscess as he has a large lump on gum, hope he doesn't have to have his tooth out, bless!!!

I still need to do dishes and ironing, but that can wait!  I am going to catch up blog surfing and maybe some crafting later.....

So here is another sample card I have made for Dreamees, I have been playing with the Seasonal sweeties CD and cutting files.... not many words today but lots of pictures :)


I even made the lilac flower, not bad for a first attempt!






Big hugs Jo xxx

12 comments:

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Jo.xxx

downrightcrafty said...

oh gorgeous love the colour combination and the flowers around the image so very pretty
Hugs Kate xx

Jayne A said...

Beautiful card. I love that scrunchy flower

Hugs
Jayne
x

Jac’s Playground said...

Very pretty card Jo lovely colour combo and your flower is awesome. xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Very pretty card Jo lovely colour combo and your flower is awesome. xx

Anonymous said...

So pretty , a great colour combo and love the flowers!
Helen x

Bhawana said...

Hi Jo, thanks for selecting me for the freebie. my email id is bhawana.1980@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

great card Jo, I love the colour combo and your flower is lovely.
Carol xx

Dreamees

coops said...

gorgeous card jo.i love your colour combo and fab sweet image ;D

xx coops xx

Berry said...

This is fab Jo I have been seeing all your great creations through FB fab makes sweetie! Sorry haven't been about much things are so crazy here with the 2 jobs, have only 1 day off this wk and maybe only one next too it will settle down soon hopefully! Hugs Rebekah xx

Cheryl said...

Very pretty! Love the springy colors.

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jo this is absolutely gorgeous those colours are delicious and I love the image and design, super card.
hugs
Lorraine x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...