Wednesday 28 March 2012

Elegance Collection - Dreamees

Good afternoon..... Just thought I'd share some samples I have made for Dreamees these cards have been made using the new Elegance Collection CD and Stamp Set, love them!


My first card is stamped with the new Elegance Stamp Collection 
and papers are from the Elegance CD
together with some distress inks


Second card I cut on on my Cameo 
and printed paper and image from The Elegance CD
added a few embellishments and bling :)


For this card I printed paper and image from The Elegance CD
added lace and a few embellishments and bling :)

Love Jo xxx

10 comments:

Kizzy said...

Love all 3 cards, love the papers too, gorgeous stamp and images. The 3th card is my favorite ;-) love those colors.
Hugs Kizzy

Vicky said...

They are all so gorgeous Jo...

big hugs Vicky xx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous cards Jo.xxx

CraftyC said...

These are all gorgeous cards Jo. I do love the the pretty blue card you have made
Clairexx

Jac’s Playground said...

all 3 are absolutely beautiful Jo and very elegant. xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards again Jo thank you so much for all the cards you do for us at Dreamees, these cards will be on our stand at the NEC in November.
Carol x

coops said...

wow these are stunning jo.really classy and elegant :D

xx coops xx

Berry said...

Fab showcasing Jo love these! Hugs Rebekah xx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Jo these are a truly wonderful collection of creations, the images look super, so do the designs, loving the lace on that 3rd one.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Fab stamping on these Jo , I like your style of crafting and so I am following for inspioration,
Hugs Elaine

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...