Sunday 11 March 2012

Dreamees....

Good evening sorry haven't been around much this last week, after having my facial injections  to being in a lot of pain, then my Grandparents 60th Wedding Anniversary and managed to fishing some wedding invites for my friend....so a busy week all in all :)

But today I have managed to sit down in my room and craft, yay!  So here is a selection of sample cards I have made for Dreammes, they have some fab clear stamps,CD's and CD cutting files, I hope you like them.

First us is a distressed Flower card ....


Dreamees flower cutting file on my Cameo
Some word paper from Back to Basics Dreamees CD's
Dreamees Tag cutting file cut on cameo
Distressed with Tim Holts Vintage Photo ink



Some ribbon and a button & pearl gem for my flower
Sprayed with Crafter's Companion Spray & Sparkle Iridescent Spray
just to add a little sparkle
And a embossing folder to add some texture to some basic plain brown cardstock


Now, as it's been a nice day I made some strawberry gift boxes...
Yes another cutting file from Silhouette store, can you tell I love my cameo


These cute papers are also from Dreamees a mix of 
Season Sweeties and Back to Basic Papers were used


Another card made using Dreamees cutting files, 
corners and flower and papers


And last a card using Seasonal Sweeties CD, 
Flower, Bunting and Fence 
all cut on cameo from Dreamees

Love Jo xxx

16 comments:

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful cards and gift boxes. I wish I had a cameo! Hope you are feeling better and this weeks a little less hectic. Take care. Hugs, Jill x

Jac’s Playground said...

WOW! you have been busy Jo, a really lovely selection, my fave is the first one its so very elegant and striking. xx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous selection of projects and yes I can tell you love your Cameo!!! LOL.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Claire said...

All of your makes are just gorgeous - love the card with the big red flower and those boxes are just gorgeous. You have been a busy little bee today. Hugs, Claire x

Chris said...

Wow they are all beautiful. Chris xx

cheryl said...

oh wow Hun,these are really beautiful such gorgeous creations,hugs Cherylxxx

pauline said...

Could you come to my blog as there is some news on there for you

pauline said...

Jo, Could you come to my blog as there is some news on there for you

coldwaters2 said...

Wowwww Jo these are fantastic loving those little shaped boxes and that first card, awesome work.
hugs
Lorraine x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Jo these are so gorgeous!!! love the techniques that you used and those strawberry gift boxes are adorable! :D

Jayne A said...

Wow you have been very busy. Your creations are gorgeous.

Hugs
Jayne
x

coops said...

these are so stunning jo.i really love your first card,its gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hope you are starting to feel better Jo. Fab makes, love the strawberries.

Anonymous said...

beautiful cards and projects Jo thanks so much you are so talented.

Carol

Dreamees

Anonymous said...

beautiful cards and projects Jo thanks alot you are so talented.

Carol x

Dreamees

Anonymous said...

A gorgeous array of creations! That first card is beautiful and I love those strawberry boxes!
Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...