Wednesday 21 March 2012

MIA.....

Afternoon all just a quick post to say sorry been missing again....

As some of you know my Grandad has been really ill and he sadly passed away on Saturday, so life has been a bit hectic around here.  I also have to have another health review for my PHI so I'm dreading that too...

I also have Dora coming over from Malta tomorrow to stay for the weekend and we are off to the NEC on Saturday too, yay!

So I do hope to be back in the swing of it next week, and catch up with visiting blogs, commenting and hopefully some creations.

Please drop me a line if anyone's going to the NEC on Saturday would be good to meet up...

Big hugs Jo xxx

5 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Thinking of you Jo - Take care .
Lisa x

Vicky said...

So sorry to hear your sad news hun...and hope you have a lovely time with Dora..

big hugs Vicky xx

Kathyk said...

So sorry to hear your sad news.

I'm sure you will have a great time at the NEC with Doreen. I'm not going myself but know many people who are ..... and am deeply envious. Say "Hi" to Dora for me.

Kathyk

Anonymous said...

My thoughts are with you Jo!
Helen x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So sorry Jo. Have a great time at the NEC, I did and have fun with Dora.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...