Saturday 3 March 2012

Cameo cutting.....

Happy Saturday all... busy day today off to see my Step Daughter this morning who is celebrating her 16th Birthday, then off to Lydney to meet a blogging/Facebook friend in Lydney in Gloucestershire and then to see my mum who is in the Forest for Dean for the weekend.....

So I thought I'd share a card I made last night using Dreamees's products, 
tried something different for me not sure if it's vintage shabby chic!


I have been playing with my new cameo and have cut out 
all the shapes on this card from the flower made of doilly's 
and scrunched and used some distress ink on them for Dreamees cut-able CDs.


I love this cute leaf too, so added 2 from the Dreamees cut-able CD 



                                         The bunting is also from Dreamees cut-able CD 



these cute butterflies is what I found in my stash this week, they are wooden


All printed dig papers are from Dreamees Seasonal Sweeties Spring Backing Papers


The printed sentiment is a clear stamp from Dreamees


I have just added some lace, gems, charm and the peg all from stash!

Big hugs Jo xxx

20 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Stunning work Jo, love the bunting and all the little details.

HUgs Ali x

Doreen said...

Gorgeous Jo,have a fab weekend.xxx

coops said...

so stunning jo.i love the vintage colours and really fab flower and bunting ;D

xx coops xx

Pop's Cards said...

Absolutely stunning ♥

Mau xx said...

Hi Jo, just called over from Paula's blog to say Congratulations on winning the candy, and what a lovely blog I found :)) Love your creations, the layers are beautiful on all your cards. Love the colours you choose too. xx Mau

Unknown said...

This is beautiful Jo, I love this vintage shabby look, it's very elegant and pretty.... you seem to have a busy fun filled day today :D Enjoy xxx

Jac’s Playground said...

WOW! Jo this is stunning there is so much detail here to gaze at and the colours are fabulous. xx

Joey said...

Jo I love this, the bunting is gorgeous and I love the colour. Joey x

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo, I love this card, I love the colours and all the little things you have put on it beautiful.
Carol.

Dreamees

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Jo, love the colours and all the details, so pretty.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Vicky said...

It's beautiful Jo...love all your elements and colours hun :o)

have a lovely evening sweetie...big hugs Vicky xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Jo, love the bunting and all the embellies!
Helen x

Donna Mosley said...

Oh! wow this is gorgeous Jo, love the pretty papers and all the scrummy details.

Donna x

cheryl said...

oh wow Jo this is brilliant,love that Bunting,hugs Cherylx

CraftyC said...

I love your card Jo, the colours are divine and the bunting is gorgeous
Clairexx

Louise Welsh said...

lovely card jo, louise xx

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a beauty!! Love this Jo.
x

pickle said...

Another masterpiece Jo. Love all the detail and the colour is lush
Kerry x

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Beautiful jo

Ali x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really pretty, love the colours and that flower is gorgeous
Lindsay xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...