Wednesday 30 June 2010

Crafty Sentimemts Digi Blog

More fab news and new challenges.......  I am proud to announce that I am the new Co-ordinator for Crafty Sentiments Digi Blog, yay!!!!!!  So anyone who would like to sponsor us I would be very grateful, and will defiantly owe you one, in any way I can (sorry so cheeky I know)!




Please pay us a visit at our new Crafty Sentiments Digi Blog, we have a cute freebie of "Sammy Snail"  and would love to see your creations with Sammy!


Our first Challenge is a colour theme challenge and it will be next Thursday 8th 10 a.m. UK time, so please join in and follow!!!!!!  Here's a sneaky peek at a quick card I made to give you some inspiration using Sammy Snail...... 




I'm going to be so busy, I Love it........


We will be release a new range of digi stamps on the 17th July, I'm sure you will just adore! Here's a sneaky peek of "Toby" I think he's so cute, I'm all giggly......




Also Crafty Sentiments are so excited to announce that there is another new stamp release on the 12th of July!!. This release is from our new Designer the talented Cheryl Alger, she is base in the USA and have her own range of digital stamp at Sassy Cheryl, we are so happy that she is joining Crafty Sentiments! These images are fun and cheerful and great for colouring with copics, promarkers, water pencils and pens etc.




WOULD YOU LIKE TO WIN THE ENTIRE IMAGE RELEASE? well post this blog hop badge on your blog with a link to the Crafty Sentiments blog, where the party will begin and only those who grab the badge will be in for a chance of winning. One lucky person will win the entire set of 5 images. the winner will be posted shortly after the end of the hop.


Help us to spread the word and sending the best of luck your way.
So please pop in and join us!
Love Jo xxx

1 comment:

pinky said...

Congratulations Jo, I am sure you are the best for the job. Enjoy it.
Pinky

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...