Sunday 13 June 2010

Sparkle OSAAT DT Call

I'm so happy today, some more good news I am also going to be a DT member for "One Stitch At A Time" check out the Sunday challenges and join in with us!

This is my card I entered for their DT Call, she's called Sparkle, sooooo cute!

I pictured Sparkle with some brown hair and cute rose flower behind her, this was my take on the digi. I have used Le Plume II water colour pens some glitter glue and decoupage..... It's a 8" square card too!







You can purchase Sparkle from OSAAT shop - http://stitchybearstamps.com/shop/


Sooooo many cute digi's & papers! Can't wait to get creating, I'm so excited!!!!!!!!

Love Jo xxx




2 comments:

Hells said...

Gorgeous card and congrats again. Helen xx

Unknown said...

That's one very cute card. Simply stunning on your cutting and layering. Congrats Jo. *Hugs*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...