Wednesday 23 June 2010

Update & Changes and DT Work

Hi All,

Just a quick update I'm changing my blog around, having a sort out, so please bear with me!!!!!!

I have some fab news......

My first Tutorial for Digital Delights by Louby Loo went live yesterday, thank you all for your kind comments!  More GIMP and other tutorials will be added shortly, work in progress.....

I've just won my first challenge yay!!!! over at Bee's Downloads (thanks for the free digi)

I'm going to be a very busy lady as I am now a DT member for OSAAT, Whimsy StampsStamp Something and Two Sisters Challenge Blog!!!!! (sorry if you see to much of me).


I will also be uploading some tutorials over at The Latte Lounge & The Stamping Boutique, please check this community out, fab bunch of ladies!!!

Ok so that's it for now, trying to get organised and creating!

Love Jo xxx

5 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jo wow what fun that we will be working together a big congratulations on your new DT roles as well isn't this exciting lol. Hugs Lorraine x

Mel X said...

Wow, you are gonna be a busy gal lol!!! Congratulations on all your DT posts chuck and looking forward to working with you at Whimsy.

Mel X

Bonita Rose said...

Love your style and congrats on the SS DT I will be joining you!!! see u at the stamp something board!

Annika said...

Congratulations! Delighted to be in team with you!
Hugs
Annika

Lisa said...

Congrats and welcome to the Stamp Something team! I look forward to working with you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...