Thursday 10 June 2010

Challenges & link backs

Hi all,

No cards yet (in the pipeline), but just wanted to say I have gone crazy and have entered several of my cards into several wonderful challenges, after being persuaded by the family :) would love to be part of some fab Design Teams...... but I have had such fun looking at everyone else's creations, there are some very talented ladies out there!....I have updated my posts to include all link backs to challenges I have entered must remember to give a link and comment back.........

Please pop by and check out the following challenges:


Hope you line my creations, hope to create more this weekend, in between being at the golf club with Hubby.....  Look out Charisma Cardz, Monday Mojo & Dare 2 Stamp Digi  I'll be entering next!

Love & Hugs Jo xxxx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...