Wednesday 9 June 2010

Whimsy Stamps DT Call

I am a self confessed DT/Tutorial Artist "wannabe".  I would love to become a DT Member for Whimsy Stamps http://whimsystamps.com and to give me a chance, I love to play with paper and get creating, every day is different for my styles......

I am a committed and passionate crafter who has been crafting as far back as I remember since the age of 4 and nearly 15 years or card making.

These are my top 3 favourite cards I have made recently:















Love Jo xxx

4 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Hi Jo! Thanks so much for entering our DT call! Beautiful work you have here! :)

Beeceecreativity said...

Jo.. absolutely stunning and fabulous work.. thanks for joining me and i'd love to follow you too. .. look forward to viewing more of your work.

downrightcrafty said...

Hiya
Thanks for joining me in my little space of blog land, you produce some lovely work. Good Luck with your DT search. Sometimes it takes a while but keep entering them all and eventually you will get there
Hugs Kate xx

Anonymous said...

WOW..great cards. What great design skills you have. I love the purse project, just precious!! So happy I popped by to visit you blog!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...