Wednesday 13 June 2012

Summer....... please now would be nice!

Good Morning, went to hospital yesterday for my treatment and it really hurt this time by the time I got home I went straight to bed as face was so sore, I am taking it easy today and not doing much....

But today I am hosting our DT challenge over at Divas By Design our lovely head DT Rebekah is away on hols and I have jumped in to host today's challenge which is....

  Summer Theme

So here is my bright card for today...


I have used this sweet LOTV stamp today 
and have coloured with Spectrum Noirs


Here is a pic of my handmade flowers... and some Cameo cut leaves
and some other butterflies and tag also cut on my Cameo


The papers were out of my scrap box 
and I have no idea where they are from


Here is a pic inside as I have made a point of finishing my cards off and packing them as they are getting in a mess in my basket, I am trying my best to get organised once again.



Big hugs Jo xxx

22 comments:

cheryl said...

oh Hun,poor you hope you feel better soon,sweetie,take it easy and rest,as for your card its just brilliant oh so so love those gorgeous,bright colours and your beautiful attention to detail hugs Cherylxxxxx

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous! I love the image, the layout and those bright papers. The inside is beautiful too. Fabulous! I hope you are feeling better soon. take care, Jill x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous.Love the image, papers and colours.Hope your face is better soon.xxx

nnalorac said...

This is a scorcher Jo. So Summery and i love this image, too cute. Hope your feeling better soon, take care. Carolxx

Sue said...

gorgeous bright and summery card. I love the image and the colours are wonderful.
I hope you are feeling loads better soon
Sue

Margreet said...

Gorgeous summery card, Jo!
xxx Margreet

Margreet said...

Gorgeous summery card, Jo!
xxx Margreet

Margreet said...

Gorgeous summery card, Jo!
xxx Margreet

Stef H said...

this is gorgeous! so very colorful! love it!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Jo this is lovely! The bright colours are so fun and her little hot pink dress is too cute :)

Anonymous said...

What a lovely and sweet card!
greets claudia

Bee said...

Stunning! I love the vibrant colours, I hope you are feeling better soon x

Unknown said...

Hope you are feeling better Jo. This card stands out, its so bright & vibrant, I love it! xxx

DesignerDiva said...

I love this card Jo, as soon as I saw it on the DT blog! Fab colours and your handmade flowers are stunning in spots! Great inside too, I'm trying to do the same as you as I tend to leave the inside and move on to the next one!
Hope your ok
Hugs Laurie xx

Unknown said...

Wow this is stunning Jo, love all the bright and colourful colours and flowers. .. sorry to hear about your hospital visit. Hope you are feeling better soon. Hugs xx

Jayne A said...

gorgeous card.
hugs
jayne
x

Bugged Designs said...

Get well soon. What a gogeous bright and colourful card. Marie

Jac’s Playground said...

WOW Jo this is stunning I love the bright colours, wonderful image and gorgeous embellishments xx

Sarah-Jane said...

Love your card. The bright colours and papers are fab!
I hope you feel better soon.
Sarah-Jane xx

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous, bright, colourful creation, I love it Jo, hope you feel better soon!
Helen x

coops said...

wow this is fantastic jo.i love your bright colours and fab sweet image ;D

xx coops xx

Shelby said...

Oh wow! Look at those bright bold colors...perfect

Shelby

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...