Saturday 16 June 2012

Spots and Dots.....

Good Morning all and the weekend is here.... Today I have a new DT card to share,  I have joined the ladies over at Di's Digi Saturday Challenges..... and today's challenge is....

Spots and Dots

I have been lucky enough to play with this sweet image called Teddy Snuggles


I have coloured with Promarkers and Spectrum Noirs

Skin: Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush and CR3 for Cheeks
Hair: EB8, EB3, TN9, TN5, TN2
Dress & Shoes: CR6, CR3, CR1
Present: CR6, CR3, CR1, TB3, TB4
Bear: TN3, TN2, TN1
Bear Top: TB3, TB4


I even done inside, this is normally one of my downfalls 
but am making a deal with myself to finish cards off in one go....


Papers are from Cupcake Cards and Crafts called Last Summer


Some of my handmade flowers and some cameo cuts 

Hope you all have a crafty weekend!
Big hugs Jo xxx

15 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Jo, the image is so sweet and I love the bright and cheery colours

Sue

Sarah-Jane said...

Another fab card Jo. I love the bright colours you use.
Sarah-Jane xx

Claire said...

Really pretty card Jo - lovely and colourful. Hugs, Claire x

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

Such a cute image! Love your colors Jo! Beautiful! Kathy

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jo, I like the image and the colours
Kevin xx

Carol said...

Very pretty card Jo, love the bright colours. Congrats on the DT post. Carol x

Jac’s Playground said...

Cute image and lovin the gorgeous bright colours and flowers xx

Jayne A said...

Gorgeous card.
Hugs
Jayne
x

Vicky said...

Simply adorable Jo...and I love the colours too sweetie..:o)

have a lovely weekend hun...big hugs Vicky xx

Lisa Jane said...

Oh this is gorgeous .. love the bright colours and that circle border
Lisa x

coops said...

so stunning.gorgeous sweet image and i love your bright colours :D

xx coops xx

Di said...

Hi Jo
Welcome to my challenge blog! your cards are awesome and i just love your colours. Welcome welcome!!
Hugs Di xxxxx

JenniferD said...

Found your blog there is some amazing work all through it love all your homemade coordinating flowers Stunning! Will be back!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Jo this is beyond adorable! Love the layout and the colours are so pretty and vibrant :)

coldwaters2 said...

Pretty and cute spotty, dotty card Jo, lovely image and design.
Hugs
Lorraine x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...