Sunday 24 June 2012

I'm Back.....


I'm back..... hope everyone has had a good weekend? 

I did really enjoyed my weekend in the Forest of Dean, visited some friends in Lydney, went on a wool hunt to Coleford and then over to Cribbs Causeway in Bristol and then finally to Chepstow and I did manage make 4 scarves and managed to colour 7 of  images of new Crafty Sentiments Stamp releases and coloured so skin and hir on other images so made a good start but now have to make some cards!

Whilst relaxing this was my view from my colouring window....


Here's the family...

and check out this vintage furniture in my room


and here are 3 of the scarves I made




and two others from the week too



Big hugs Jo xxx

11 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Goodness - you have been busy .. those scarves look fabulous
Lisa x

Carol D said...

Looks like you had a nice break away, hope it didn't rain too much. Love the bright colours of your scarves, made a few of those myself.
Carol x

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

Wow, how busy have ou been? Lol your scarves are fabulous, you are so clever. Looking forward to seeing your cards when you
get to finish them. Hugs, Jill x

Donna Mosley said...

Wow! it sounds like you had a great time Jo, love the pics. Gorgeous scarves.

Donna x

Sue said...

Glad you have a good time Jo, fab pictures and your scarves are really beautiful

Hugs Sue

Jac’s Playground said...

Love those scarves Jo wonderful colours xx

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have had a great time....I have just been catching up and I have missed lots of gorgeous creations from you, you have been busy!
Helen x

Anonymous said...

Wow! its beautiful there! i hope you enjoy your weekend!
Greets Claudia

Carissa said...

Wow, you have been busy. I would love to know what yarn you are using. I especially love the blue and green scarf.
Hugs, Carissa

Teresa said...

Beautiful scarves & lovely pictures too. xx

Anonymous said...

your getting a PRO at these Scarf's you will have to come visit my in Penrith next! tehehe glad to see you had fun! hugs me x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...