Sunday 3 June 2012

He Loves Me.....

Happy Sunday, I do hope you are relaxing and enjoying the Bank Holiday apart from the weather..... I've had a little play in my craft room this morning and have made a card!

I have used one of the new digis from Crafty Sentiments called He Loves Me


I have coloured with Spectrum Noirs
Skin: FS9, FS4, FS2, CR3
Hair: GB11, GB10, GB9, EB6
Dress: GG1, GG2, GG3
Flowers: BP5, BP7
Shoes: BP7, BP5, BP2


Papers were a freebie with mag Especially For You Me to You 


Some of my handmade flowers and cameo cut butterflies


and a few peals and border die is also from 

I would love to enter the following challenges too
Crazy 4 Challenges - Add some Butterflies to your creation 
Catch The Bug - Anything Goes
My Sheri Crafts  -  Summer Lovin'
Secret Crafter - Anything Goes
Crafty Ann's - Butterflies & Flowers
Raise The Bar – Hello Summer!
Wags 'n Whiskers - Summer Fun

Big hugs Jo xxx

16 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh she looks so pretty - gorgeous colouring
Have a lovely day
Lisa x

Linda Simpson said...

She looks really beautiful in the colours you have chosen. I am loving your flowers and the butterflies too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Oh jo
I wish I saw this image it is lovely. You really did so awesome. One of my favorites.
Happy holiday sweet one.
Hugs
Tammy

Sue said...

beautiful card, such a pretty image and the colours are gorgeous
Hope you have a good day
Sue

Jac’s Playground said...

Stunning Jo love those colours and your gorgeous flowers xx

Claire said...

Beautiful card, love the image and fab colour! Hugs, Claire x

Vicky said...

So beautiful Jo....really love the colours hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

karen said...

Very pretty Jo, fab image and great colours, hugs, Karenx

downrightcrafty said...

what a gorgeous piece, thank you so much for joining us this week for our Anything Goes Challenge a the Secret Crafter
Hugs Kate xx

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Jo I love the colours you have used for the image the papers and design look so vibrant
Hugs
Lorraine x

Chrissy said...

Sooo pretty Jo, love the hot pink,beautiful...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really stunning, I love the beautiful image and your colouring is amazing
Lindsay xx

coops said...

wow fabulous card jo.love the hot pink and gorgeous image and details :D

xx coops xx

Ann Whitfield said...

Fabulous card Jo, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Pami said...

This is gorgeous Jo, lovely summer colours! Hope all is well with you. Thanks for sharing with us at WnW this fortnight, good luck! Pami x

Jen said...

Lovely card, beautiful colouring. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Ann's.
Jen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...