Thursday 21 June 2012

Dreamees Winter Seasonal Sweeties


Please click...... 
here for my morning's Baby Sitting Card 
and here for my flower candy


Good afternoon second post or me today, a productive day today, house cleaned I got cleaned, went to post office and chemist and fed and watered and then some crafty time... 

So inspired by today's mixed weather I have been playing with Dreamees Seasonal Sweeties CD both summer and winter sections so I have a winter card to share and will see if I get time to make my summer card I have printed all the bits off just got to cut and out and put together simple, well in theory!

Here is my Christmas Card in non traditional 
colours have used some blues, yellows and reds


The papers, topper, ribbon & bow and sentiments are all from this CD


Add I added was the punched Snowflakes and Peals...


A real quick card apart from the cutting out and sticking, but that's the fun bit...


It's Christmas but some fresh colours 


Well after a bit I made these too from the CD....


there's a few notelets so printed cut and stuck


A pink card from the summer section and some 
Butterflies cut on Cameo also from Dreamees


And a Yellow Summer Card with bunting and 
Key & Lock cutting files from Dreammes


And some sweet Christmas Gift Tags 
with some iridescent spray and sparkle and home made twine

Big hugs Jo xxx


20 comments:

Faye said...

Hi Jo, am loving these bight colours. This card has a lovely fresh feel. xx

Margreet said...

lovely fresh colored Christmascard, Jo!
xxx Margreet

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful papers and lovely image. Loving the flowers too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Sue said...

gorgeous card Jo, such a pretty image and lovely colours
hugs Sue

Cumbrianlass said...

So many wonderful cards love all the bright colours.
Janet

CraftyDaffy said...

Cute images! I love the yellow card especially, but they are all lovely. xx Denise

Doreen said...

Gorgeous cards Jo.xxx

Lisa Jane said...

wow you have been busy .. i love the pretty yellow card
Lisa x

Jac’s Playground said...

Wow Jo you have been busy, love all your makes and the winter card in blues and yellow looks amazing xx

pinky said...

All perfectly gorgeous Jo!

Nikbee said...

Fantastic cards. I love the yellow one.
Nikki x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh My Goodness you have been busy, these are all lovely, Hxx

Wishcraft said...

Fab selection of cards Jo, they're all lovely :o) Hugs, Lisa x

DesignerDiva said...

Hi Jo I wish I'd had such a productive day! I just have been wandering around and getting nothing done today!
Love your pretty Christmas cards/tags they look great in the funky colours!
Hugs Laurie
PS just let me know when you're ready for me
xx

coldwaters2 said...

Wowzer Jo these all look fantastic, I adore that colourful Christmas card and tags, super work
Hugs
Lorraine x

Berry said...

These are all so fab jo what adorable Tags wish I was that organised lol! Hugs Rebekah xx

Anita said...

Wow, Jo, you've really been busy! They're all gorgeous and I love Christmas cards in nontraditional colors.

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Awesome Jo! Love how you pumped out so many gorgeous creations. Such beautiful images too! :)

Shelby said...

You've been a busy girl! All of these are wonderful and just love love love the snowflake frame...looks amazing.

Shelby

Anonymous said...

Great cards Jo, really love them all, its so nice to see non traditional chriistmas cards.
Thanks for the samples.
Carol
Dreamees

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...