Sunday 29 April 2012

Vintage card in Craft Magazine & LOTV Project

Good afternoon what a horrid crappy day not nice at all, my visitors have now gone and am going to try and catch up with posting, commenting, creating and DT stuff so wish me luck!


I also have to share my little happy dance, hubby got me Simply Cards and Papercraft issue 97 yesterday and found one of my cards on page 7 as a Crafty Sentiments Designs Vintage card sample, total surprise :)


Here is the mag and my card......


I think Suzette has given the magazine a few vintage stamp sets for a give away
but you can purchase them here

Also I have another project to share today a cute card with a little box
I have added a few candles inside but could be another gift, choccies, necklace etc

I have used one of my un-inked LOTV stamps


Papers were a freebie with Cardmaking & Papercraft called Spring Fling by Kate Knight


Coloured with Spectrum Noirs


A cameo cut tag and butterfly and a bit of ribbon


4 Apple tea light candles




Love Jo xxx


16 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Oh congratulations Jo, you know how I love vintage and your published card is just fabulous with great colouring and layers.
A pretty box card too.
Hope all is well with you.
Happy Sunday.
hugs {brenda] xox

jane stillman said...

Both lovely cards, especially love the vintage one x

Linda Simpson said...

Oh how fabulous I am so pleased for you and your card in the magazine is gorgeous!

I do love this gift card, it is beautiful and very cheerful.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday
Hugs
Linda xxx

Margreet said...

Congrats on being published with that fab vintage card, Jo....your box is lovely too!
xxx Margreet

Carol said...

Two fabulous cards Jo, great news on being published. Love the bright colour of your candle box card. Carol x

Barbara said...

Such a pretty creation, and great news about your published card x

Donna Mosley said...

Oh! wow Jo, not surprised you're happy dancing, this is fabulous news. Love the gorgeous card.

Donna x

Lisa Jane said...

Yay - i should think so too.. the vintage card is fabulous .
LOve the tea light card too.. not seen this design before ... must remember
Lisa x

Wishcraft said...

Aww I love this Jo! So cute and pretty :o) Congrats on your magazine card too! Hugs, Lisa x

Unknown said...

Wow this is stunning Jo, love the bright colours on your project .. and well done too on being published :D yay for you xxx

Debbie said...

Wow Jo...Congratulations on being published. Gorgeous card too.
Debbie x

pinky said...

Well done Jo, I did love that gorgeous vintage card. I love this pink creation too, such a lovely gift.

Jac’s Playground said...

Huge congratulations to you! Another adorable gift card gorgeous Bright colours too xx

Chrissy said...

Congraulations Jo, so well deserved gorgeous card...and just love this pink beauty...gorgeous design, love the image,just so sweet and beautiful colouring..

Luv CHRISSYxx

downrightcrafty said...

congratulations Jo and wow is this candle box card gorgeous so cheerful and pretty
Hugs Kate xx

coops said...

gorgeous pretty box jo.fab sweet image and i love your bright colours.huge comgrats on being published, your vintage card is fabulous ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...