Wednesday 25 April 2012

Engagement.......

Morning what a horrid morning wet, wild and windy.... I had a good-ish day yesterday and worked on a few projects that I wanted to make, so I do have a few things to share but for today I have an engagement card to share that my mum asked me to make last night to be ready this morning for her work colleague that got engaged over the weekend.

So here is my card for today I have used one of my cute LOTV stamps that I haven't inked up yet, it is shocking the LOTV stamps that I bought last October and my resent visit to the NEC, I have now inked and coloured a few too.

Sorry for bad pics not much light this morning...


Coloured with Spectrum Noirs


Papers are from Pink Petticoat


Hearts, butterflies and tab have been cut with my Cameo


And a bit of ribbon from stash


Love to all Jo xxx

17 comments:

jane stillman said...

love this card, the colours are gorgeous and the image is so cute x

cheryl said...

oh this is really beautiful Hun love that image and those beautiful soft colours are perfect hugs Cherylxxxx

debby4000 said...

Oh I love your gorgeous, adorable card.
luv
Debby

Jac’s Playground said...

Totally adorable Jo, love the colours and the image is fab xx

Margreet said...

Lovely card Jo!
xxx Margreet

Bee said...

Gorgeous card I love the colours x

Linda Simpson said...

Oh my GOSH this is just fabulous Jo!!! I do so love LOTV stamps and this card is AWESOME!!

Hugs
Linda xxx

Bhawana said...

its soooooo pretty... I love your selections of colors and papers while making card. superb.

Chris said...

Gorgeous card, Love everything about it, Chris xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards and fabulous colouring xx

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh this is to cute, just love the image and the color scheme xx

Carol said...

Beautiful card Jo, love the colours. Carol x

Celias said...

Beautiful engagement card and love the image and colours xxxxxxxxxxx

pauline said...

Lovely xxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Just so adorable, I love the image and the colours are so pretty
Lindsay xx

coops said...

wow this is gorgeous jo.stunning sweet image and colours :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

A gorgeous card, love the colours!
Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...