Monday 9 April 2012

Easter..... Spring....... Bunny....

Good morning first post of the day I have 2 to share today... first up is my DT card for Lollipop Crafts, this week our challenge is Anything Easter Goes... Well I do hope my card fits the challenge I have used a sweet Bunny from Stamp Fairy that shout out spring and Easter to me......


Coloured with Speccies
Papers are from Cupcake Craftroom 
and a stamped Spring Sentiment and of a course a butterfly die cut


and some flowers I made using my cameo 
the smaller pick ones are a cutting file from Dreamees 
and the blue one is from Silhouette store....


 And my Cheery Lyn Doily die which I love...... think I will be using this more


love Jo xxx

12 comments:

Bhawana said...

Beautiful card.All colors are very cheeraful.

Debbie said...

Hi Jo...your card is beautiful. I love the gorgeous colours...really bright and cheery. What a cute image too.
Debbie x

Anonymous said...

beautiful card as always Jo
Carol xx

debby4000 said...

Oh Jo what a gorgeous card and such an adorable image.
luv
Debby

Margreet said...

Lovely card, Jo....great sweet image and colours....fab flowers!
xxx Margreet

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet image Jo and love the colours!
Helen x

Chrissy said...

Awww...she is adorable Jo...fabulous colours and love the flowers..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jac’s Playground said...

Love this cheerful card Jo and your flowers are amazing, still trying to get the hang of the flowers on my cricut flowers shop cartridge! Lol xx

coops said...

wow love this jo.really gorgeous pretty image and fab sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Sonia said...

Hi JO!
Lovely creation! Love the great colouring, adorable image.
-Sony

Leanne said...

Hi Jo!
Whoa! This is so cute!! I love all the beautiful blues and pinks and the flowers are gorgeous!! Love it!
Gorgeous job this week!
;)

Unknown said...

So so cute, looove your flowers and gorgoeus colours xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...