Friday 27 April 2012

Tea Light LOTV Card.....

Afternoon all been out all day so now trying to do a post.... before I tackle the house as we have visitors coming to stay tomorrow so need to get cleaning, so here we go my creation for today!

I have made a tea light card, think I will make some more of these for Christmas


Using one of my newer LOTV Stamp


Coloured with Spectrum Noirs


2 wonderful new dies from Crafty Sentiments


Papers are from Dreamees Seasonal Sweeties CD



Hope you all have a good weekend
Love Jo xxx

13 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Beautiful gift card Jo, love the colours and image xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really fantastic, I love the fold and the bright colours and the image is so sweet. Hope you have a lovely weekend
Lindsay xx

Linda Simpson said...

Jo this is gorgeous! I am loving the colours and that image is adorable.

Hugs
Linda xxx

cheryl said...

oh this is just gorgeous,the colours are just so beautiful Hugs Cherylxxxxx

Chris said...

Beautiful gift card love the colour combo. Chrisxx

Bee said...

This is beautiful, such a lovely gift. The colours are fab x

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous idea, love the style and great idea for a gift, love the bright colors and the image xx

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

fantastic i love it

coops said...

so stunning jo.i love the fab design and gorgeous image and colours ;D

xx coops xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

What a great idea Jo! Love the layout...is there a tutorial somewhere for this? I think I need to make one! :) Beautiful image and colours too :)

Lisa Jane said...

This is fabulous .. i love the bright colours
Lisa x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jo this is fantastic I haven't seen one of these little gift/cards for ages, that image is a cutie and I love the colours.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Wow this is stunning, how elegant, makes a fabulous gift xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...