Tuesday 3 April 2012

Bunnies......

Good morning, today I am off to my Grandad's funeral which I am not looking forward too but will say my last goodbye and will see family and friends
that I haven't seen in a long time!  

I do hope I can catch up on commenting and visiting your lovely blogs 
later tonight to cheer me up after this very hard day.

Today see's a new challenge over at Crafty Sentiments 
and this week we would like to see your....

Bunnies

So here is my bunny card to today, I have used one of our older bunnies called Toby in Pot


I have coloured Toby with Spectrum Noirs


Papers were a freebie from Papercraft essentials Polka Doodles Papers


A few punched butterflies and an EK flower border punch and a few gems for a bit of bling.

Big hugs Jo xxx

16 comments:

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card Jo,hugs for today.xxx

Jac’s Playground said...

Will be thinking of you today Jo and sending you cyber hugs. Love your card Toby really is a little cutie. xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jo I really hope that all goes well today at the funeral. I totally adore this little beauty the image, papers, colours and design look FAB.
hugs
Lorraine x

Berry said...

Jo I do hope the funeral goes well today, big hugs for you and all the family. Your card is lovely really cheery big hugs Rebekah xx

Chrissy said...

Very cute card Jo, love wee Toby...gorgeous..Thinking of you today...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Caz said...

Aww how sweet..lovely card Jo.

Caz xx

Unknown said...

This is adorable Jo, love the pretty colours.. and hope everything will be ok for you at the funeral, thinking of you. Hugs xxx

nnalorac said...

Gorgeous colours and Sweet Bunny, love your card Jo. sending a hug. Carolxx

Wishcraft said...

Hope today went ok Jo, big hugs xx

Love your cute card, the colours are gorgeous! Lisa x

Linda Simpson said...

This is beautiful Jo. Sending you lots of hugs for today xxx

hugs
Linda xxx

Barbara said...

Fab card and a great image.x

Sonia said...

Totally Gorgeous Jo! ;-) Love it!
-Sony
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

A gorgeous card Jo, hope everything went ok today!
Helen x

Wendy L said...

Lovely cute image - great card. xxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So sorry for your loss hun, your card is beautiful such a sweet image and lovely colours,
Lindsay xx

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear your sad news hun, gorgeous card just lover the little bunny he is so cute xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...