Sunday 17 February 2013

What have I missed and what do I need.....

Evening, Hope you all had a good weekend, I have a busy morning planned tomorrow but I am hoping to shut myself in my little craft room tomorrow afternoon and get creating, well trying...

So I have had a little look around your blogs, haven't left any comments in but will do this week!

So my question is.....

What's in fashion?
What's new?
Any new techniques?
What's a must have?
What dig's/stamps do I need?

Anyone who can point me in the right direction will be appreciated!

Happy crafting all and I will be back tomorrow with a card I promise...

Big Hugs JO xxx

1 comment:

coops said...

hiya jo, for me first edition paper pads, diecuts, saturated canary and crafts and me digital stamps.simon says stamp is a good site to visit for the latest trends ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...